Hello from Thailand

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm heading away on my 1st biggish overseas trip in a few months Mark, would you recommend going through an agent over here, or doing it myself, really only need to sort the NZ-UK return flights.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
I'm heading away on my 1st biggish overseas trip in a few months Mark, would you recommend going through an agent over here, or doing it myself, really only need to sort the NZ-UK return flights.
I'm offended that you don't count Australia as a big trip.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Mark's in Melbourne with the MWTS but mate, that's a pretty simple point to point flight.
Perhaps look at the Expedia thread for some links to good airfare comparison sites.
Then you can go and speak to a local agent around your way and see what they can offer. Never go into a travel agency for a quote without being at least 'partly' armed with info and prices. If you are going to FC, then be fully armed before entering. Be sure to read the terms and conditions, particularly about cancellations, date changes and their associated fees ect ect and you'll be right.
Don't forget to take out travel insurance.

No worries mate. All flights to the UK will stop somewhere in Asia.
You could always do a stop over on the way back for a bit of sun and fun in Thailand? Cambo will be more then happy to point you in the right direction :)

lol Mark. I have been singing your praises for a while and with you plugging along, I'm glad people are taking note of the professional manner that you conduct all of your business dealings (and of course, your passion for travel).

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4