Help with Ticketing for Double Header

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bradza said:
Can someone who bought their tickets today advise what the PAX number (on the ticket) was up to? It was about 8,500 at midday yesterday so just interested to see how many tickets have moved since then.

I bought tickets at about 10:30 today, last pax no. 14336

Don't want to create a new thread but just having a little trouble with ticketek if anyone can help me out. Basically, my mates down from melb so I'm dragging him to the double header and he's dragging me to the scum game, I've bought both tix for both of us for both matches and payed for them but in the email that contains the tickets from ticketek I've got 4 blank tix. No names numbers, nothing. Do I contact ticketek or is my ****ty iPhone 4 playing up again any help appreciated

I'd call ticketek. That doesn't sound right at all. Shouldn't be too hard for them to reissue the tickets.

chris_niko said:
Don't want to create a new thread but just having a little trouble with ticketek if anyone can help me out. Basically, my mates down from melb so I'm dragging him to the double header and he's dragging me to the scum game, I've bought both tix for both of us for both matches and payed for them but in the email that contains the tickets from ticketek I've got 4 blank tix. No names numbers, nothing. Do I contact ticketek or is my ****ty iPhone 4 playing up again any help appreciated

If you log in to the Ticketeck account with the email that was sent the tickets, then under - MyTicketek/Transaction History/EzyTicket will resend it.

I would suggest it is the ****ty iPhone PDF viewer- http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4227:dodgy:

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7