Hey BYSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just read that Souths have told Williams he isnt wanted next year and Peachey too retire, and will pick up Wing

Maybe we should pull our offer for Burns and have a look at getting Joe over here :p

Souths are signing some good young player, have made a big bid for Craig Wing and Joe Williams has been told he will not be wanted in 2006 - along with Peachey!!!

Well I can guarantee that Mata wont add anything extra to this thread.

Here Kitty Kitty..... meow!

I read this fantastic news about Joe this morning. Burnsie gooorne - who needs him now with this unbelievable opportunity! ;)

As we are losing Bruns because we waited so long for Monaghan to find an English club dumb enough to pay him a fortune, Williams could be a good pick-up.

Get him away from Redfern and with a bit of Hasler discipline he might make something of himself.

Williams at Manly. LoL. You've got to be joking right? May as well bring back Mullane to play 5/8, and chuck Scott Fulton in the centres at Lyon's expense !!!

It's amazing how it all comes back to Monaghan.

I'll never forgive Monas for the Holocaust.
We all know that Monaghan is responsible for Global Warming, the Stock Exchange crash, World Hunger, the NSW Water Crisis and Foriegn Policy in Iraq. In fact John Howard is hoping his popularity will rise when Monas heads to England just before the Election.

:blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh:

Why would we bother with a useless turd like Williams. He's total crap, always was and will be. Read my post on page one for a comprehensive assessment.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6