hey mickqld can we recover?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
mickqld said:
bob dylan said:
Can @mickqld recover is my main question.

Not if that grub club Sludge Sydney win the GF. That will end me. :s
I thought souths were going to win every game including the GF and all get flown to las vegas in a private jet piloted by Russell Crowe. funny I think they got touched up last night......

It's funny, but it all seemed to go a little pear shaped when Dunamis Lui got injured, think round 19. He made his share of tackles, some good metres, and few mistakes. He took a lot of the work load off Starling, and Lawrence, and prior to this injury, he played around 17 games this year. If fit, we may find he and the grunt that we have lacked, and things could turn around! He could be the missing link, outside of a fully fit Gifty.

Remember this thread:

http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Thread-Lui-Lui-here-we-go

Ryan said:
In 2008, we had forwards like Glenn Hall, Jason King, Mark Bryant & others, yet won the big game 40 zip.

Then again, all those players loved and supported the team they played for.

Maybe that's the difference.

Are you Peter Fitzsimmons? Because gee you grind an axe like him. Your point is valid - it was the first time you raised it, the second time, but the 700th time you start to undermine yourself. What is it you want from people that you aren't getting that makes you harp on and on?

Also how did your coffee meeting go?

So, is Dunamis Lui really coming back?
I saw one report saying due back in Round 26, that is cutting it a bit fine.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6