Hi everyone, feels good to be home!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

AJW

G'day everyone - long time Sea Eagles fan, who grew up in the bush,now living OS. Was about 11 yrs old when we got the famous 13-10 result against Parra (sorry to be cryptic, but it's not that difficult!). Greatest moment of my childhood was going to see a pre-season match against Mudgee back in 79 or 80 I think - stars in my eyes afterwards when I was able to exchange words with Eadie, Randall, Mooney, Krilich, Frankie Stanton & the great Arko! Bush grounds afford this type of proximity. Feels good to be able to relive the glory years by watching the Trbojevic brothers, DCE, Garrick, and that backline made up of really talented kids! Dunno if that old white and maroon guernsey with Pioneer Stereo stamped on the front would actually still fit, but it has left an indelible impression on my heart! Speak to y'all soon!

Another one of our OS contingent, welcome aboard!
france kiss GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• 👍
Reactions: AJW
G'day everyone - long time Sea Eagles fan, who grew up in the bush,now living OS. Was about 11 yrs old when we got the famous 13-10 result against Parra (sorry to be cryptic, but it's not that difficult!). Greatest moment of my childhood was going to see a pre-season match against Mudgee back in 79 or 80 I think - stars in my eyes afterwards when I was able to exchange words with Eadie, Randall, Mooney, Krilich, Frankie Stanton & the great Arko! Bush grounds afford this type of proximity. Feels good to be able to relive the glory years by watching the Trbojevic brothers, DCE, Garrick, and that backline made up of really talented kids! Dunno if that old white and maroon guernsey with Pioneer Stereo stamped on the front would actually still fit, but it has left an indelible impression on my heart! Speak to y'all soon!

Welcome mate .. and relax .. @SeaEagleRock8 is just a bit special .. that's not really him.

No worries! Hahaha - geez, just suffered the game over lunch (time diff) - had Ben, Tommy (and others) in my Supercoach team - I'm cruising for a bruising this week!
;) Cheers!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4