Hi fellow manly fans long time supporter glad to finally join

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
welcome to the world's greatest place to whinge about the world's 'worst NRL club with players who wouldn't make the Roosters' 2nd grade and a senile old coach who's lost the plot' :)

nah in all seriousness - welcome aboard!

Some questions to get to know you better:

• Walker or Parker?
  • Siro in the 17 if we are fully fit?
  • Have you at any time in the last 12 months thought, “Sack Des”? Or did you keep the faith?
@Dan can we add this as a compulsory questionnaire on the sign up page?

that would make things much more like a blood sport - the Des resistance fighting against the dark side of #sackdes :rofl:

Some questions to get to know you better:

• Walker or Parker?
  • Siro in the 17 if we are fully fit?
  • Have you at any time in the last 12 months thought, “Sack Des”? Or did you keep the faith?
My answers to the questions Range.
  • Walker or Parker? Parker
  • Siro in the 17 if we are fully fit? No
  • Have you at any time in the last 12 months thought, “Sack Des”? No but have been extremely critical of his team selection last season and the first four rounds this season.
  • Or did you keep the faith? Yes I have always kept faith with the club. I am club first not coach first in my thinking on this.

My answers to the questions Range.
  • Walker or Parker? Parker
  • Siro in the 17 if we are fully fit? No
  • Have you at any time in the last 12 months thought, “Sack Des”? No but have been extremely critical of his team selection last season and the first four rounds this season.
  • Or did you keep the faith? Yes I have always kept faith with the club. I am club first not coach first in my thinking on this.
We are pretty much aligned, but Siro is in the 17 for mine (just).

@:cool: My other one would be a hypothetical: You must have a beer with one of Hoppa Snr, Nate Myles and Trent Barrett. Who would you choose and why?
**** me. That's a tough one. Trent Barrett because I've always wanted to ask him how it felt to be bitch slapped by Nathan Brown. @:cool: J/K
To be totally honest I wouldn't have a beer with any of them. All three are dickheads IMO.

My other one would be a hypothetical: You must have a beer with one of Hoppa Snr, Nate Myles and Trent Barrett. Who would you choose and why?
Thats a tough one
Hoppa would be hard to contact to organise a beer, his idea of digital technology is different to the rest of us....

Who's Nate Miles ? Like a phantom probably be a no show and leave early with me paying the tab

Ahhhh the ass coach......likely in the toilet with Hoppa working out what digital really means.

I'm losing hair and need tips, obviously need advice from a head coach and none better in that dept. Than the hair gel man himself.

I think I would have to answer .....
Rather have a beer with Dunken cause Dunkens not Nate.

Would have to be Nate Myles. Bit of luck he’d bring his misses along....

Thats a tough one
Hoppa would be hard to contact to organise a beer, his idea of digital technology is different to the rest of us....

Who's Nate Miles ? Like a phantom probably be a no show and leave early with me paying the tab

Ahhhh the ass coach......likely in the toilet with Hoppa working out what digital really means.

I'm losing hair and need tips, obviously need advice from a head coach and none better in that dept. Than the hair gel man himself.

ha

Thats a tough one

It’s quite the conundrum. I’d probably have a beer with Nate, just to see if his head really is that big in real life!! I’d make him pay too.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8