Hiku Future

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The question remains, who will be our 5/8 next year. Without knowing this we cant know who will be a centre or winger.
My opinion is that Hiku will be the gap filler for positions 1-6. But may not be in the run on team from week one.

As the current kiwi five eight Hiku's future looks fine. Not so sure anyone over 30 on our books is in the same category.

Hiku will be in the run on squad. I am still a big supporter of giving Tom T another year to develop between U20s and FG. He is still very young and has to work on his defence. Still not sure who will play 5/8. Noting that Trent wants a running 5/8 to allow DCE to rove both sides I am actually starting to lean towards Mateo.

Hiku will be in the run on squad. I am still a big supporter of giving Tom T another year to develop between U20s and FG. He is still very young and has to work on his defence. Still not sure who will play 5/8. Noting that Trent wants a running 5/8 to allow DCE to rove both sides I am actually starting to lean towards Mateo.
I agree with your thoughts on TomT.Whilst he is a special talent,he is still very raw.Hopefully he learns off the experienced players that are there and is ready to fly when they move on.Hiku is a must but preferably not on the wing

Well considering Matai, Lyon, Stewart and Taufua aren't exactly free from any injuries, I would imagine even if Hiku doesn't have a first grade spot (which I think he will get anyway) he will still see a lot of game time thanks to injuries. Then when Lyon retires next year, Hiku moves to the centres.

Basically, Hiku shouldn't leave. Even if he has problems making the first grade side this year, he will certainly not be having such difficulties next year. So his best option will certainly be to stick it out.

Honestly I have no idea why so many people, especially on this site hate Hiku so much. I am a big fan of him and I honestly rate him just as highly, if not more highly then Taufua.
I don't hate him .... just too fat and slow

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4