Hiku outstanding again ... in Test match

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think that provided Killer and Skivy remain healthy (and suspension free), this year will probably be Peta's last year as a winger. If we don't pick up a couple of decent halves for next year I can see Killer in his last year being moved to 5/8 with Peta moving to the centres to allow either Gutho or Tom T to play on the wing.

The whole Kiwi side stands up in those games, its shows what a bit of passion in the jersey can achieve.

Of course he's going to have a good game he had quality players around him today.He needs to get more involved for his club that's all.

In 8 games he has 2 tries, 1 try assist and 4 line breaks whilst averaging 15 hitups and 126m................in a losing team

I'd hardly say he is not getting involved enough

Hiku was awesome yesterday and was the sole reason I even bothered to watch the game.....! Great defence, special note to the mammoth tackle on Inglis it was gold and what a top pass to Vatuvei who scored after that.

Well done Hiku.....!! :)

In 8 games he has 2 tries, 1 try assist and 4 line breaks whilst averaging 15 hitups and 126m................in a losing team

I'd hardly say he is not getting involved enough
Add to those stats about 5 missed tackles a game, and also lets in at least 2 tries...when playing on the wing. That's why he cops a bit of stick on here. Whenever he plays centre or fullback, he looks a different player.

Add to those stats about 5 missed tackles a game, and also lets in at least 2 tries...when playing on the wing. That's why he cops a bit of stick on here. Whenever he plays centre or fullback, he looks a different player.

He is actually averaging 1.8 missed tackles per game

I get you point and i agree, he is certainly a better centre and fullback then winger but would you prefer Williame or Blair on the wing?

He is the best winger we have atm

He is actually averaging 1.8 missed tackles per game

I get you point and i agree, he is certainly a better centre and fullback then winger but would you prefer Williame or Blair on the wing?

He is the best winger we have atm
Speaking of wingers and replacements...does anyone have any idea when Tom T is due to return. He must of done a fair bit of damage to be out this long.

Hiku is not a winger. He has played very well for us as both a fullback and centre. He had some ordinary moments while on the wing early in the year. I think if we moved Killer to wing he might look ordinary there too. When he doesn't play out of position he shows why he stars for the Number 1 country in the Rugby League world.

Hiku was very impressive yesterday but is it because he is in a Kiwi jumper, there has been a long line of Kiwis who grow an extra 10kg all of a sudden when they play in the Kiwi jumper and play average for their club. Even manly in the past have had these types in our team many years ago like the Iro brothers, Darrell Williams etc. Hopefully he can transfer this into some consistent club form.

Hiku was very impressive yesterday but is it because he is in a Kiwi jumper, there has been a long line of Kiwis who grow an extra 10kg all of a sudden when they play in the Kiwi jumper and play average for their club. Even manly in the past have had these types in our team many years ago like the Iro brothers, Darrell Williams etc. Hopefully he can transfer this into some consistent club form.
Hiku was great against the Storm.

Hiku literally saved the game against the Scum. If he had missed that tackle on Mann it would have been a try, they would have led 14-12, kick to come and only about a minute left to go.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4