Hill vs Vagana

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
well at least we have the depth in the pack if Beaver does play centres, this year its not weakening that spot as much.

We definately have to take on the sharkies up the middle, we showed we can smash reams now! Wicki/Villa etc they are as tough as they come , we took them down!

I wouldn't move Stewart from fullback. Centre is a completely different scenario, particularly in defence. Fullback is also a position that handles the ball a lot more than Centre. Why weaken fullback to strengthen the Centres.

I'd imagine Johnson is most likely to get the gig as this will have the least disruptive effect on the side.

Of course, we could all wait till the judiciary reports come out this arvo before we jump to hypotheticals. But given that we seem to have antagonised the NRL over the last 24 hours, I can't see us getting any favours.

I hope that there isn't some conspiracy that the judiciary is out to get Manly. Hopefully things are looked at on their merits.

We would start to sound like Brisbane. We get a raw deal from the judiciary and we can't run the comp the way we like - let's start our own comp, quote Global Vision and little men in China and Mongolia watching games on our sponsor's Tv and we should get it all sorted quickly!!!!

Someone on ME mentioned Harris.

he may be a bit slow but since we didnt see him much in the forwards, perhaps a run in the centres might be what he needs to show us what else he has.

He cant be slower than Hill or Hoppa surely

yeah give Luke Phillips a call...

Des: Hey Luke.. whats doin mate
Luke: ohh not much.. bit bored..
Des: Wanna play for a bit?
Luke: Oh.. i really am bus.. OK...
Des: great.. your in the centres. I only need you for 1 game till Tezza comes back.
Luke: Oh.. well.. ill get fit for that 1 game then.
Des: Great. See you at training.

lol gold.

Apparantly hill will escape suspension if he puts in an early guilty plea, he was only charged for one of his tackles by the looks of it.

Although looks like nutley and kimorley will miss out.

SENSATIONAL!

The last time Harris played Centres the Crusaders won 96-7.
Not true Mata. Harris was not in the run on team for the Tahs that day. He played in the Centres as a replacement for an Injured Nathan Gray in the semi final two weeks later against the Brumbies and Larkham, Howard and Mortlock made mincemeat of him that night - score about 46 -10 or so if I remember correctly!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4