Hmmmm I wonder who this could be?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Is there no limit to the lows that this slimebag will stoop to to protect his image so he can climb the greasy poll. What a fine example of leadership for a premier billion dollar sporting organisation.

More interesting question is who gave the go ahead for the rumour to be published. League journos don't bite the hand that feeds. So is it a pissed off club that the soft drink drinker doesn't want to hang out with them anymore? Is it the soft drink drinker trying to take someone down with him? Or might it be Pepsi, tired of coming second?

Berkeley_Eagle said:
And

Which former rugby league superstar was spotted pashing another man in a bar recently.

How do we know? Because we’ve seen a photo. And why won’t we publish it? Because he’s a married man.

Wasn't there some story earlier in the year about a former player who put the hard word on a cabbie after he gave him a lift home. He was married as well.

This sh!t journalism and the response it gets here is pathetic. Anyone who is a clean epic bender like me will get to about seven thirty once Saturday night and realise that the foxtel box office is way to ducking hard to order oblivion and then realise that you have seen the ducking thing after you have battled some computer automated receptionist for five minutes saying 'I DON'T KNOW MY ACCOUNT NUMBER' but the misses is in bed and the kids are asleep so you feel like you should do something and then BANG doomsday prepped is on 610 and you settle in for another hour of epic bending.

Man imagine three days of this you would have to be very fit.

Epically fit.

Chip and Chase said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
And

Which former rugby league superstar was spotted pashing another man in a bar recently.

How do we know? Because we’ve seen a photo. And why won’t we publish it? Because he’s a married man.

Wasn't there some story earlier in the year about a former player who put the hard word on a cabbie after he gave him a lift home. He was married as well.
Did he keep the meter running?

HappilyManly said:
Being Manly :p

Hope to see the rest of the Team 'come out' for Ovarian Cancer Awareness:angel:

Where's taufua's left hand going??

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8