Hodkinson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Greenberg is a a complete farkin conehead... I seriously can’t wait for the day when his corrupt practices get to see the light of day. In my forty years of following football, I have never despised anyone involved in the game as much as I do this pr1ck. He would have to have one of the greasiest palms the Australian corporate sector has ever had the displeasure of shaking. How he continues to do what he does is beyond my understanding.

Yeap, again here would Des or Toovey let it happen.
Because Blake a good bloke let’s derail everything that worked unlocked dce. Everyone seen the disaster of walker at 6 in 2016.
Being nice and giving someone a release without a replacement could end Trent career if things go south. That’s not being extreme Croker has zero nrl experience yes he played Aussie schoolboys 20s nrl star but that means Didley squat. I be honest the closer we get to round 1 this has me very nervous

We refused snake and matai releases at the end of their career when the whole gifty drama blew up and look how that turned out for us... if players are desperate to leave, make it clear they don’t want to play for manly, I find it hard to see the value in making them stay as frustrating as it is...

With the young players coming through my expectations wont be set to high but when they exceed that what a rush that will be.

I think the guaranteed top 8 might be a little optimistic now, I expect one of the young fellas will go ok but rather than having a highly experienced ( Green) half we will be going in with two complete rookies ( well almost).

I’d expect our first 6-8 rounds could be a little dusty which would impact where we finish come September.

But won’t it be a pig in a poke if one of them absolutely nails it and we are 7/8 , now that would def be the catalyst for a #****greenslime Twitter attack!

Hodko gone but with Baz sounding confident in Croker I have some hope still

With more chance of first grade here you can only think he followed money, understandably.

If not then Croker/Hastings must be killing it and Barrett doesn't see a need anymore.

With more chance of first grade here you can only think he followed money, understandably.

If not then Croker/Hastings must be killing it and Barrett doesn't see a need anymore.
He won't be getting more money .... His deal with Newcastle is done ... the only difference is how much of it Cronulla or Manly would be paying.

I was pretty indifferent when it came to the signing of Hodkinson. Given he was to be a short term signing and cheap, I could have lived with it.

But I'm just as happy to let one of the young guys step up and make the 6 his own. Not too sure about Hastings but Croker and Metcalf seem to have real potential.

There's no way that we are not going to be found guilty of wrong doing in regards to the salary cap now. The backlash from the missed signings will see to that. Greensnot is a piece of work. What a dillhole.

The good thing with not locking Hodko in now is once it is found the cap issues were more trivial / an interpretation of the wording of the rules than deliberate (haha yeah right like Toddy will let that happen), the fine will be minimal, it won't come off the cap and we'll have some cash free either front loading or mid season buying.

And with cap space still available ( Greenslime dependant ) let’s not forget there’s probably a number of other young halves not going to get a run this year due to the player movement, Brock Lamb comes to mind.

I hope the ones we have already step up , if not perhaps all is not lost!

He won't be getting more money .... His deal with Newcastle is done ... the only difference is how much of it Cronulla or Manly would be paying.
Yeah, I wonder if it came down to the fact Cronulla can get him now so he has some preseason with them v not knowing for another few weeks whether he can even come to us and have no preseason.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11