• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I really dont understand people death riding the poor bloke for accepting a $250,000 a year job.

The funny thing is if Hodko did not sign with the Dogs everyone would be singing his praises after a win like that. I think he is going ok for a rookie halfback, he is not worth what the dogs are paying him but they are taking a gamble that he may turn out to be something special. If he does it will be interesting to see what comments are made here about Des's decision to let him go.

torana355 link said:
The funny thing is if Hodko did not sign with the Dogs everyone would be singing his praises after a win like that.
.. sure would be torana & also we would be more lenient on him as we know this is his 1st yr in grade,,, but fuk him he gets treated like any traitor would ,,

im still pissed that we giving him nrl experience for the dogs..while the guy we planning to use next yr is gaining nothing really.... he might be getting experience but not at the right level..

jjai link said:
[quote author=torana355 link=topic=184306.msg279524#msg279524 date=1280363838]
The funny thing is if Hodko did not sign with the Dogs everyone would be singing his praises after a win like that.
.. sure would be torana & also we would be more lenient on him as we know this is his 1st yr in grade,,, but fuk him he gets treated like any traitor would ,,
[/quote]

HaHa i agree with that :p

torana355 link said:
[quote author=jjai link=topic=184306.msg279526#msg279526 date=1280363993]
[quote author=torana355 link=topic=184306.msg279524#msg279524 date=1280363838]
[/quote]

HaHa i agree with that :p
[/quote]

That being said, clubs in fact have shafted a player or two - it would be hard to not go one way, but agree with the flipside of the coin.

Shane link said:
Im just tired of seeing short kicks go dead as the Ox sits on the sideline with his arm in a sling

so who are you blaming for this Hodko or Foran??

You seem to think that the only person kicking is Hodko, but that is not true at all

Hodko mainly,Foran has a brilliant long kicking game and Ox has argueabbly the best short kicking game of a non retired player

Foran isn't a noted kicker really. He is more the ball playing / hitting the line 5/8 and that's what he is good at. Obviously Des wants Foran to have more kicks in the game to get that aspect of his game to lift more and get more experience. Hodko on the other hand is a noted kicker, so you would not expect him to kick the ball down the throat of the fullback pretty much everytime!

Also re that pass to Lyon, he didn't pass it early enough. Fast forward to the pass Foran made to hit Stewart on the chest to score just before half time, that is the pass that should have been made by Hodko well before he got tackled. But as we all know Hodko doesn't have the best long passing game (i can't really remember a great long pass from Hodko at all this year), but Foran has a fantastic passing game.

As i have stated many times this year, given a choice between Foran and Hodko, Foran wins hands down every single time. Hodko isn't worth the money his on from the Bulldogs.

Thats what Ox provided more times than not,Hokdo on the weekend tho done a brilliant grubber diagonally,would have been to much weight straighter and got a repeat set

Repeat sets be damned,

Just give the ball to Matai, Killer, Rodney and Foran. Thats my grand final winning game plan... seems to work.

Rusty link said:
Repeat sets be damned,

Just give the ball to Matai, Killer, Rodney and Foran. Thats my grand final winning game plan... seems to work.

I like your magazine...where do I subscribe?

thanks for the update Ryan.will have to watch him live before end of year.i am tied up with the burliegh bears juniors so would be nice if they hosted sunshine coast before year end.

tv game - do you mean today?

Dan link said:
[quote author=Rusty link=topic=184306.msg279979#msg279979 date=1280472250]
Repeat sets be damned,

I like your magazine...where do I subscribe?
[/quote]

www.moneyforrusty.com.au

Seriously tho, we have a great team with some special attacking talents all we need is the leadership in Lyon and the passion in Matai to make it all stick. When these guys were out we have lost, when they are in we look like a GF winning team.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6