Honey, where is my PITCHFORK .. IF

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
I'm a public order and civil obedience type of guy .... BUT IF ..

BUT IF, after being named Captain, Samuela Fainu and younger brother Latu Fainu both rip the u/19 Cane Toads a new one tonight .... and we have let that Old Codger Wayney sign them, whilst jamming a size 12 Phin right up our clacker ...

Then Fukk it ... let's get behind @Ryan with sharpened pitch forks and lit brands and burn the fukken Penn Centre of Incompetence to the ground !!!!!!!!!!!

I think someone is relying on us to see the big picture here.

1689220804897.png

(Just looks like a big mess to me though!)

BUT IF, after being named Captain, Samuela Fainu and younger brother Latu Fainu both rip the u/19 Cane Toads a new one tonight .... and we have let that Old Codger Wayney sign them, whilst jamming a size 12 Phin right up our clacker ...

Then Fukk it ... let's get behind @Ryan with sharpened pitch forks and lit brands and burn the fukken Penn Centre of Incompetence to the ground !!!!!!!!!!!
May I lead the charge Captain?

OMG.. they will be playing against BOYS yet you ( or we) think that automatically transfers to NRL level... hahahahaha

As we have seen that doesn't always happen

Have they actually signed anywhere as yet??, or was it ,they had permission to look around and see if the grass was greener.

OMG.. they will be playing against BOYS yet you ( or we) think that automatically transfers to NRL level... hahahahaha

As we have seen that doesn't always happen

Yeah .. but ... Sammy has at 19 already demonstrted he can match it with NRL plyers ... and by being named Captain of his state has also demonstrated he has the qualities of a leader

Fainu the younger, has been recognised by his selection at halfback while still only 18 .. to be one of the best u/19 players in Australia ...

So ... who do you suggest we should be getting upset over losing .. ????

Have they actually signed anywhere as yet??, or was it ,they had permission to look around and see if the grass was greener.

haven't signed elsewhere yet ... but have been given permission to leave ..

Yeah .. but ... Sammy has at 19 already demonstrted he can match it with NRL plyers ... and by being named Captain of his state has also demonstrated he has the qualities of a leader

Fainu the younger, has been recognised by his selection at halfback while still only 18 .. to be one of the best u/19 players in Australia ...

So ... who do you suggest we should be getting upset over losing .. ????
Sa..., we wouldnt be losing him if he wasnt Latu's brother and or managed by Tarak.

Tarak using it for all its worth and knows we the fans are going to pressure the club.

Sa..., we wouldnt be losing him if he wasnt Latu's brother and or managed by Tarak.

Tarak using it for all its worth and knows we the fans are going to pressure the club.

Thanks for that ... it's all crystal clear now ...

OK everybody ... stand down! ... stand down! .... put those torches out ....

apparently no need to get upset ... because Jay says they are managed by Tartak ....

Woodsie, I thought you were smarter than that... if you cant see that this is a ploy by Tarak to force Manly's hand into paying over inflated contracts to players on his books and using the fact that they are brothers youve lost me,
and Ive read lots of your posts in the past and generally agreed with you, but cant on this one.

GifMeme 13072023161039.gif

Woodsie, I thought you were smarter than that... if you cant see that this is a ploy by Tarak to force Manly's hand into paying over inflated contracts to players on his books and using the fact that they are brothers youve lost me,
and Ive read lots of your posts in the past and generally agreed with you, but cant on this one.

Mate ... agree Tartak is a manipulator and major pain in the arrse ... but the fact remains that it is Manly who is making the decisions to let the Brothers go ... not Taratk.

If Manly feel that making some sort of stand is more important than keeping 2 of the best young players in the country who want to be here ... then goodo .... but don't go blaming Tartak ..

and for goodness sake don't go blaming the salary cap ... there are 30 players on it and if we wanted to keep the brothers some other heads would just have to fall ... but again those are Manly's decisions and fukkall to do with Tartak ..

and as someone else pointed out ... they're both contracted til the end of '24 .... so again Manly not Tartak decision to let them go early ..

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8