Honey, where is my PITCHFORK .. IF

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Feledy is a solid unit (but shorter than I thought),getting shown up by pace.
Hits well when he can line them up.
Thought he might be going a little better,hope he goes well in the second.

I think someone is relying on us to see the big picture here.

View attachment 24390

(Just looks like a big mess to me though!)

Arrrgh the famous Blue Poles by Jackson Pollock. What an amazing piece.

For those that dont know, The National Gallery in Canberra wanted to buy this in 1973 but because it was over $1million they weren't authorised to pay that amount. So PM Gough Whitlam allowed the purchase, and made the price public,despite the outcry.

Today its valued at $500million and just another case of Gough being right.

Wow, what a game. Young blokes ripping in. The Fainu brothers look like they’ve gotten through injury free, hopefully Latu doesn’t get suspended for the knees in the back. If I was able to get to Brookie on Saturday I’d definitely be turning up at 3pm to watch the Jersey Flegg up against the filth.

Woodsie, I thought you were smarter than that... if you cant see that this is a ploy by Tarak to force Manly's hand into paying over inflated contracts to players on his books and using the fact that they are brothers youve lost me,
and Ive read lots of your posts in the past and generally agreed with you, but cant on this one.
This is incorrect. Manly are forcing Fainu brothers out at the request of Seibold and Isaac Moses. Fainu brothers want to stay.

This is incorrect. Manly are forcing Fainu brothers out at the request of Seibold and Isaac Moses. Fainu brothers want to stay.
Bull****. Tartak wants the Fainu brothers to stay on his terms only. Tartak requested permission to negotiate with other clubs. He did this because Mestrov refused to upgrade both Fainu brothers contracts early. So far thats all that has happened. There are additional contributing factors that should come to light in the future.

Feledy is a solid unit (but shorter than I thought),getting shown up by pace.
Hits well when he can line them up.
Thought he might be going a little better,hope he goes well in the second.
I only watched the second half and thought Feledy looked strong. He's bulked up, which is to be expected at that age, and made some very powerful runs.

Bull****. Tartak wants the Fainu brothers to stay on his terms only. Tartak requested permission to negotiate with other clubs. He did this because Mestrov refused to upgrade both Fainu brothers contracts early. So far thats all that has happened. There are additional contributing factors that should come to light in the future.
Nice story, but you have completely made this up.
Latu is still contracted to Manly until end of 2024. Tartak hasnt requested an upgrade for Latu as you claimed. Still over 1.5 years until Latu's contract ends. Samuela's contract ends this year, so you would expect Tartak to seek a contract extension. Not sure what the problem with that is?

Fainu bros are being forced out. Simple as that. Decision was made by Seibold/Moses, and actioned by Mestrov. I agree that Tartaks approach to schusters contract extension was handled quite poorly. But this Fainu decision really dosent have much to do with Tartak.

Not sure if you have noticed but Isaac Moses now runs the club. Moses tells Seibold to sign his clients that no other club would take, so that he can make commision money through these signings. Moses has told Seibold who has told Mestrov to release Fainu bros to free up salary cap to sign his own clients, and at the time reduce the amount of Tartak players at manly, to solidify Moses's control.

Nice story, but you have completely made this up.
Latu is still contracted to Manly until end of 2024. Tartak hasnt requested an upgrade for Latu as you claimed. Still over 1.5 years until Latu's contract ends. Samuela's contract ends this year, so you would expect Tartak to seek a contract extension. Not sure what the problem with that is?

Fainu bros are being forced out. Simple as that. Decision was made by Seibold/Moses, and actioned by Mestrov. I agree that Tartaks approach to schusters contract extension was handled quite poorly. But this Fainu decision really dosent have much to do with Tartak.

Not sure if you have noticed but Isaac Moses now runs the club. Moses tells Seibold to sign his clients that no other club would take, so that he can make commision money through these signings. Moses has told Seibold who has told Mestrov to release Fainu bros to free up salary cap to sign his own clients, and at the time reduce the amount of Tartak players at manly, to solidify Moses's control.
Total bull**** mr Tartak..
Your a fly in and only post crap about the Fainus and how great Tartak is..
People aren't stupid it's pretty obvious your a Tartak stooge.
And if this is the type of low **** that organisation is peddling then all the more reason we support the clubs stance
In short.. f@#k off

Total bull**** mr Tartak..
Your a fly in and only post crap about the Fainus and how great Tartak is..
People aren't stupid it's pretty obvious your a Tartak stooge.
And if this is the type of low **** that organisation is peddling then all the more reason we support the clubs stance
In short.. f@#k off
It’s looking like you are close to the money on this , it’s all the aforementioned poster dribbles on about , I don’t think I’ve seen a comment in any other thread ( could be wrong though).

He ran strongly and is pretty tough,I just wonder how high his ceiling is.
Doesn't seem as quick as in juniors with bulking up.

Yeah .. but .. that haircut disqualifies him from any future consideration by Manly ... he looks like living proof that the homeless once mated with water rats ...

Last edited:
Only saw the 1st half but thought Feledy was underwhelming. The other centre though, Strange looked exciting.
Feledy missed three tackles in the first half but was far better in the second, especially when he was in possession of the football. But that Strange kids looks exceptionally talented.
Did you notice the size of a couple of the Queensland props? One looked as big as Nelson!

Important announcement ...

The proposed looting, pillaging and burning of the Penn Centre of illogical Incompetence has been cancelled.

apparently all is on the up as our glorious leader has spoken to Lodge personally by phone and after an in depth 2 minute conversation, has assured all of us sausage roll eaters that he, Lodge, is indeed the waited for Messiah and inspirational leader we need...

Nothing but blue skies to come ... Praise the Lord.

I'll just feign outrage in a drunken, offensive word state on Sat night after we lose and then calm down to meek acceptance that we are so sh*t as a club again.
It’s sad when you just accept it as the norm now.

I’m so pleased ( and lucky ) my 10 year involvement with the club was 2003-2013 , during most of that time we were very competitive and it was great fun to be a supporter.

And in the 10 years since I retired I’m lucky I have new interests now which means I’m not as heavily invested as I once was.

I feel really sorry for our captain , and Jurbo / Turbo , they bleed for the club , and will probably never see a Premiership before they retire ( yeah I know Daly already has one ) but you know what I mean.

It’s only them, and a few others who give a ****.

And we are now exactly like the ESL, only a few clubs will ever win a premiership with the rest making up the numbers for the broadcast deal, you only have to look at the clubs that have won since we last did.

Only the one in 2016 for the Sharks was “ out of the box” the rest come from the big , well funded , juggernauts.

And if you really look at it closely you cannot see that trend changing anytime soon.

I bet , if I’m still alive in a other decade , that the majority of premierships have been won by,

Panthers ( huge leagues club & nursery)

Broncos ( the wealthiest club )

Easts ( the best connections on the game )

Storm ( well run, lots of legs up due to where they are )

And you’ll get the occasional one maybe once a decade that’s different.

But really the other 12-13 clubs are just there to prop up the competition.

If the NRL were really fair dinkum about giving each of the 17 sides ( 18 soon ) an equal chance they’d introduce a fairer system to spread the talent , the salary cap has failed in that sense.

The proposed looting, pillaging and burning of the Penn Centre of illogical Incompetence has been cancelled.

apparently all is on the up as our glorious leader has spoken to Lodge personally by phone and after an in depth 2 minute conversation, has assured all of us sausage roll eaters that he, Lodge, is indeed the waited for Messiah and inspirational leader we need...

Bloody hell I was looking forward to it and the sausage sizzle afterwards. I guess I will just have to go to the game. Maybe we need a poll to decide if it goes ahead or not.

Here We Go Smh GIF by Gerbert!

I didn’t think the Fainu’s did any that special last night. I remember watching Tom Turbo play at that level. Night and day difference. if anything Latu appeared a little lazy at times. These guys sure have potential but should not be paid overs at this stage. If they go, they go but we will know they are being paid overs.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11