Hooker for 2021

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Whatever the case may be we need to selecting our strongest possible lineup for next weekend.

With our draw the way it is easts, rabbits, dragons, panthers if we don't start off strong this season will be over before it really begins.
We need to start winning again and be Manly again

We are losing our true identity and respect as a great team with these constant loses

frank stokes

I discriminate indiscriminately
Do you seriously think that Jake performances last season [ and regardless how of he was used ] was at a 900 k level ? D C E had a reasonably solid season but the highest paid N R L and Manly player at 1 . 3 mil and then a correlation to his overall form level last season . Player 's player , best and fairest awards , only from a Manly player perspective , no doubt well deserved but came close to the spoon last season with some very ordinary team performances and efforts , that is the realistic correlation that i was alluding to .
thing is that you put these blokes into rep sides and they play like superstars...

is that because their ability increases or because they are surrounded by other players who create and take advantage of opportunities?

I tend to think the latter because I watch every Manly game during the regular season and not once have I have ever seen Jake or Cherry bludge...

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
We need to start winning again and be Manly again

We are losing our true identity and respect as a great team with these constant loses
When you have your mates who follow other teams feeling sorry for you as a manly supporter you know things are really bad.

I just want us to get back to being hated and actually showing some fight as a club.

And yes we are losing our true identity and respect as a powerhouse club.

It has to change in 2021

frank stokes

I discriminate indiscriminately
When you have your mates who follow other teams feeling sorry for you as a manly supporter you know things are really bad.

I just want us to get back to being hated and actually showing some fight as a club.

It has to change in 2021
hatred is so much more welcome than pitty...

KaZa

Bencher
Davey was the only one who looked like a seasoned first grader.
He did look good.. but putting it in perspective.. it probably was more than a trial for him.. he has something to prove.. the rest that know they will be in the 17.. probably didnt want to get injured. Wouldnt read too much into trial form. Davey will be a great signing for us i agree.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member

It has to change in 2021
Where I live in the southern suburbs There is no compassion for Manly at all . They all hate us with a passion and I am getting crucified over and over again loss after loss , mocking after mocking by Dragon , Sharks , Souths and Dog supporters and one of those miserable bastards put a scratch on my beloved Eagle Jeep which I fixed .

They all tell me when they see me proudly wearing my Manly colours
How can you live on this side of the bridge and follow Manly

My reply .... Because a persons character and spirit rises higher than where their body lies

And this shuts them all up !

Bradza

Bencher
Tipping Member
If we leave walker out as @Snake says we are going to be doing ( I will believe snake always been on the money) then we are handing easts the game, why we are going to be leaving walker out of our top 17 just seems crazy.

Even on his poor days walker has way more experience than anyone else we have at centre.

Is this Chinese internet whispers?

I didn’t see Snake state that Walker would be left out. He just said Walker and Suli will not be together in the centres.
That still leaves multiple options.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Is this Chinese internet whispers?

I didn’t see Snake state that Walker would be left out. He just said Walker and Suli will not be together in the centres.
That still leaves multiple options.
You are right there just interesting where else walker would play ?

Anyway going to be an interesting team Tuesday next week!!

Shoe1

Journey Man
Is walker in the photo from the beach flag launch and the dinner at the steyne? I can’t tell.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
13 7 6 133 14
12 6 6 77 14