• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It’s not logic I’ve used?

Who suggested as much?

I’m suggesting that Penrith and Brisbane have a good enough squad to carry an average 9. We don’t. So a better 9 would be nice. Not suggesting Croker is responsible for the rest of the squad or that he needs to turn us into a premiership force…

Fair enough... I am of the opinion that until a demonstrably better option comes along at a good price then there is no point getting rid of your incumbent. We already have a very top-heavy salary cap so we need good return on investment where it can be found, for that reason I'm not sure there is a better option than Croker/GCKT at the moment.

Kobe Rugless.

I'm expecting he will most likely have a development contract in 24, purely based on the fact the club seemed to do a direct swap with the Knights for Fletcher Myles, who was still contracted as a development player for 24.

Primarily a hooker / bench utility. I see he also started in a couple of games for Blacktown at centre and in the back row.

The little I seen of him I can't say he stood out.
But can anyone who watched Blacktown frequently tell us a little more about this lad, who seems likely to be part of our hooking depth for 24.

Last edited:
If there was a "quality of service from dummy half" stat that would tell a much richer story.
Api struggles passing left to right when he gets tired. If he stays on too long, the looping passes start and Cleary gets picked off easily.

Same thing used to happen when he was at Manly when the opposition got too many sets and we had to tackle for too long.

He’s lucky that at Penrith they almost always win possession and the ruck.

Api struggles passing left to right when he gets tired. If he stays on too long, the looping passes start and Cleary gets picked off easily.

Same thing used to happen when he was at Manly when the opposition got too many sets and we had to tackle for too long.

He’s lucky that at Penrith they almost always win possession and the ruck.
I agree that Api's passing game is average but he makes up for that with his footwork and running threat.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8