Hopoate Juniors

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MW66

Reserve Grader
Any chance that Albert (or his brother who I think went on a Mormon mission 1/2 years ago - no not Will) may grab a top 30 spot and provide some coverage for our troublesome wing spot. I think Albert did his knee in the first SG Ball game this year. is he old enough to be considered a chance? He looked very good on the wing for NSW U16’s a few years back. And does anyone know if the other brother is due back?

Prior to his injury was he still playing RU as well? It'l be interesting to see which code he commits to.
I saw him playing high school rugby at the end of last year... he was at one of the big catholic schools, and I’m guessing they didn’t offer League. He was on the wing and didn’t get the ball much at all in the minutes I watched, but was a big unit, and looked very athletic.

Albert is in his final year at St Augustine’s Brookvale. He has always played both codes making rep teams in both. I have been told he will also head off on his mission like older brothers Will and Bonnie did. Therefore will not be back on the scene for another 2 years. As he is only 17 this year will return hopefully to play some flegg and NSW Cup before 20. He is very similar to Will at the same age.

Albert is in his final year at St Augustine’s Brookvale. He has always played both codes making rep teams in both. I have been told he will also head off on his mission like older brothers Will and Bonnie did. Therefore will not be back on the scene for another 2 years. As he is only 17 this year will return hopefully to play some flegg and NSW Cup before 20. He is very similar to Will at the same age.
NOOOOOOOO albert was the only one that had potential to become a stand out star. No questions asked. If he goes on a mormon mission, that will ruin his chances of making first grade, not touching the footy for 2 whole years is too long. Why cant they just go on their mormon mission once they retire from footy?

NOOOOOOOO albert was the only one that had potential to become a stand out star. No questions asked. If he goes on a mormon mission, that will ruin his chances of making first grade, not touching the footy for 2 whole years is too long. Why cant they just go on their mormon mission once they retire from footy?
Because, well look how happy snr turned out.

Albert was specifically referred to in the session the other night. I asked the question whether he may be a possibility for one of the wing positions to start the thread.

Mark/Who - from the comments did it appear he would be in the Top 30 or just on a development contract?

Thanks

Albert was specifically referred to in the session the other night. I asked the question whether he may be a possibility for one of the wing positions to start the thread.

Mark/Who - from the comments did it appear he would be in the Top 30 or just on a development contract?

Thanks
I think just a development contract. But Lyle also praised Manese as being one of the few development players mature enough to be upgraded into the top 30.
I do think he was stretching the truth there as Manese gained his spot due to an injury to Api and the lack of form of all other hooking options.

I think just a development contract. But Lyle also praised Manese as being one of the few development players mature enough to be upgraded into the top 30.
I do think he was stretching the truth there as Manese gained his spot due to an injury to Api and the lack of form of all other hooking options.

He did oust the future immortal Lewis Brown, so gotta have something going for him.

Any chance that Albert (or his brother who I think went on a Mormon mission 1/2 years ago - no not Will) may grab a top 30 spot and provide some coverage for our troublesome wing spot. I think Albert did his knee in the first SG Ball game this year. is he old enough to be considered a chance? He looked very good on the wing for NSW U16’s a few years back. And does anyone know if the other brother is due back?
Just sayin.......

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8