Hoppa - Merged Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
ParramattaEel said:
Jethro said:
ParramattaEel said:
I'm not here to tell you what to do. If anything i would be pissed but that doesn't mean i bag out a player and say his got no talent. Some of you are attacking me when i've been nothing less than a nice person. Not in a post have i attacked anyone. Pretty much said whats on my mind and some people don't accept it.

Don't let it worry you mate. Just let it go over you like water off a duck's back. There are just a few passionate fans here who are a bit upset over the whole situation and are just venting and you are just providing them an outlet. Don't take it to heart too much.

Like i said i would be frustrated. But the way i see it is, the kid didn't care for loyalty he wanted money. I'd be angry as well. But hey we got to cheer for this signing but you guys get to cheer for the ring which every other team is craving right not .. envying you guys .. you guys are the envy of every other team right now

It is like he is shaking your right hand but giving you an uppercut with his left!!

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Look the kid can go where he wants.

However he will be disapointed heading to the Eels in two years time when Manly has won three in a row and the Eels have been threatening for the wooden spoon each year.

Wow - there are Manly fans and Parra fans not getting along in this threat. I never thought I'd see the day...

No doubt Weedler will get onto it and it will be front page news in the Sunday papers.

Wonder what Hoppa is thinking now DES will be at the helm of Manly when he starts playing for the river scum

Can we merge the Hoppa merged thread with the Des merged thread to make a merged thread merged thread?

What makes you so sure that the eels are not going to be contenders for the ring.

We have a squad which will look better than yours when they gel together. You guys think you a superior well, i am telling you

Wayne Bennet + Tink's Money = Best team. Knights will win next year

at least i am able to speak of mind and not heart. Yeh i wish Eels win but logically they wont, for a team to win 4 or 3 in a row is just pushing your luck. What guarantees you that all your marquee players will be around for the next couple of years, unless you guys turn into the next storms and pay your best player only "100k" when they are valued at 700K ..

Lets be realistic next year it will be a tough one for the manly because there will be contenders for it.

as someone who grew up in newcastle and still admire the knights
i dont think they will win next year maybe 2013 or 2014 next year will be when they gel and work out how to play together

parra i think next year will be around 8th-10th place

winning the comp, i highly doubt...and im not a parra hater btw the only teams i hate are broncos and titans (over rated over priced players and supporters who dont bother turning up)

i personally think you paid too much for a winger, they just are not worth that sort of cash. the big money should go to players who create plays and are match winning/./ hoppa was a good finisher because of being on the wing next to Lyon/DCE/Stewart...every winger we have on that edge is going to do well.

i think Kearney is over rated and wasnt ready to be a head coach and will get sacked end of 2012

ParramattaEel said:
What makes you so sure that the eels are not going to be contenders for the ring.

We have a squad which will look better than yours when they gel together. You guys think you a superior well, i am telling you

Wayne Bennet + Tink's Money = Best team. Knights will win next year

at least i am able to speak of mind and not heart. Yeh i wish Eels win but logically they wont, for a team to win 4 or 3 in a row is just pushing your luck. What guarantees you that all your marquee players will be around for the next couple of years, unless you guys turn into the next storms and pay your best player only "100k" when they are valued at 700K ..

Lets be realistic next year it will be a tough one for the manly because there will be contenders for it.

Knights will be a contender in time, but not next year. Bennett has a lot of work to do up there next year. He won't have too much time to count his money.

maybe, i still don't think you guys are the sole contenders for next years title. Eels will make the top 8.

If any of you speak of mind and not heart you would realise cause look at our squad

1. Hayne
2. Sio
3. T. Tonga
4. E. Tonga
5. Burt/Loko
6. Roberts
7. Sandow
8. Mannah
9. Keating
10. MoiMoi
11. Hindmarsh
12. Lasalo
13. Reni

and so on. We got some top quality players in our squad

ParramattaEel said:
maybe, i still don't think you guys are the sole contenders for next years title. Eels will make the top 8.

If any of you speak of mind and not heart you would realise cause look at our squad

1. Hayne
2. Sio
3. T. Tonga
4. E. Tonga
5. Burt/Loko
6. Roberts
7. Sandow
8. Mannah
9. Keating
10. MoiMoi
11. Hindmarsh
12. Lasalo
13. Reni

Sorry ParraEel , but you need a solid squad of at least 22 - 25 players that can jump into first grade at any time.

As for your 6 anf 7 ...... no chance .

ParramattaEel said:

6 and 7 both turnstiles. Scrape into 8 at very best. That would be classified as successful season for parra.

Parramatta are trying to recreate the Storm. They've got Hayne playing Slater; Hoppa playing Inglis; and Sandow playing CC. Copying bellyache seems to be as far as their coaches game plan extends. What hookers are they looking at to play Smith do you suppose?

By the way - did you watch Osborne's eyes twitch and slide when he was assuring the press that the Eels could stay under the salary cap? Best he doesn't try to make a living playing poker.

ParramattaEel said:

1. Hayne
2. Sio
3. T. Tonga
4. E. Tonga
5. Burt/Loko
6. Roberts
7. Sandow
8. Mannah
9. Keating
10. MoiMoi
11. Hindmarsh
12. Lasalo
13. Reni

Then how come you didn't list any of them in your starting side above?

RE: Hoppa to Parra!!!

Volley said:
jjai said:
I could be wrong but i think this is the 1st sign that Dessie wont be with us after 2012..
I`m sure if des was staying at manly ,Hoppa would have been back with us..
I hope i`m wrong i could be wrong , I fukn wish i`m wrong..
But that how im reading into it..

I think you're wrong

:angel: :rolleyes:

Phantar said:
Volley said:
jjai said:
I could be wrong but i think this is the 1st sign that Dessie wont be with us after 2012..
I`m sure if des was staying at manly ,Hoppa would have been back with us..
I hope i`m wrong i could be wrong , I fukn wish i`m wrong..
But that how im reading into it..

I think you're wrong

I think jjai's been hitting the GI cordial too hard.

Do they still sell that stuff? I drank so much of it on my 4th birthday party way back in 1965, I swear I was cheesing down green nard!

Thought I'd share that with everyone.

:dodgy:

:p...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8