hoppa ....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Gronk said:
Usher will be a key player for us in years to come, but not at the expense of snake.

I agree he is so young, By the time snake starts to get slower Hoppa Jr can then move in to the 1 and snake to wing or 5/8

robbiea said:
Sign him , put him in THE # 1 , Clear up some cash by moving the has beens....Sorry Snake - Its called natural selection..Eat or be ate ..

I'm short sighted. It seems like you need to borrow my glasses.

How can Snake be a has been?
He runs the defence 10 times better than anyone else could. If you think that all he does is score tries you're missing most of it.

It's no coincidence that we've looked the best defensively and attackingly in the two games he was there that weren't his first game back. Hoppa is a good fill in but nobody is Brett Stewart. Maybe after a few more years as understudy to Snake, Hoppa will be getting close.

robbiea said:
Sign him , put him in THE # 1 , Clear up some cash by moving the has beens....Sorry Snake - Its called natural selection..Eat or be ate ..

Sometimes I think I have read it all on these forums, but something else always comes along

Unbelievable

"Has been" the Snake is a bloody Ferrari, some people have short memories. He will be back to his best in the second half of the comp. Best defensive FB in the comp a greater talker, try scorer and link man. Wouldn't swap him for anyone else. In any case I see young hoppa as a centre not full back.

Sheikheagle said:
"Has been" the Snake is a bloody Ferrari, some people have short memories. He will be back to his best in the second half of the comp. Best defensive FB in the comp a greater talker, try scorer and link man. Wouldn't swap him for anyone else. In any case I see young hoppa as a centre not full back.

Exactly right!! When fit, Stewart is the first player picked in our side. He is so much more to this team than just a try scorer.

I also see Hoppa as a much better center than fullback. He is only 18, I think his career should start with a fulltime position on the wing for a couple of years, and then a move into the centers once either Lyon or Matai move on. Therefore, at the end of the year we'll have to see one of Robbo or Wolfman leave.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6