How boring is the off season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
globaleagle said:
So my better half parked in a 30 min zone to post a letter....forgot about the car then went skiing.

Welcome to a $70 parking fine and have a nice day.

Just to cap it off, tomorrow our dog goes into surgery....est cost....$2200!!!!!!

fook trees, need some footy to take my mind of 'things' lol

Ah well, what's a bit of cash for a happy puppy!

This time last year my pooch was bitten by a large brown snake multiple times as they wrestled together for a while. She had four doses of anti-venene at $1,200 a pop and then she spent 12 hours on a Vet nurse manually operated life support system, with the Vet and the nurse both on the job throughout the entire night. She woke up at 3.30 am and sat up, alive but very unwell. She then had an allergic reaction to the anti-venene and went into shock.

Anyway, you get the idea. I'll swap you my bill for yours in a heartbeat and yes she's worth it and I'd do it again.

Ralphie said:
This time last year my pooch was bitten by a large brown snake multiple times as they wrestled together for a while. She had four doses of anti-venene at $1,200 a pop and then she spent 12 hours on a Vet nurse manually operated life support system, with the Vet and the nurse both on the job throughout the entire night. She woke up at 3.30 am and sat up, alive but very unwell. She then had an allergic reaction to the anti-venene and went into shock.

Anyway, you get the idea. I'll swap you my bill for yours in a heartbeat and yes she's worth it and I'd do it again.

woah! damn that's gunna be a lot of meatballs! She's got good staying power to survive a brown snake!

This was me after getting the quote......

And the pup telling me she's worth it.

ORgtWJm.jpg

globaleagle said:
So my better half parked in a 30 min zone to post a letter....forgot about the car then went skiing.

No wonder you developed Moose Blindness :p

Where does she keep her skis to forget the car :huh:

All the best to Terra, Wolfies little lookalike :angel:

HappilyManly said:
globaleagle said:

No wonder you developed Moose Blindness :p

Where does she keep her skis to forget the car :huh:

All the best to Terra, Wolfies little lookalike :angel:

I thought I responded to this?!?! Maybe it went the same way as my avatar..... or the better half snuck on and deleted it!!!

Here goes...

She actually went back to the car, removed her skis and walked off, just forgetting the fact she was outside in a 30min zone...as opposed to inside in an all day zone!

As she went to post a birthday card to my dad, I wonder if the $70 can count as a present to him?

PLUS - get to pick Terra up in a couple of hours. Everything went well and she had the bonus of getting another tooth pulled, not just the one lol. :D:D:heart:

Ok thugs and thugetts,

Bored? Some pics of me n a few mates.

Nope, jumping isn't enough....need a ring of fire!!!

YRMLRVY.jpg

rJwFLsv.jpg

Then a cruise down through the village at night....

Neb0CGK.jpg

Sunrise? Don't mind if I do!

RknswsR.jpg

2Rfrwum.jpg

And what's a post of pics without a shot of a recovering puppy (looking a bit sad and tired)

SWr9Y8q.jpg

There ya go.....excitement levels increased.

You're welcome! :p :angel:

OFF SEASON IS OVER !!!
well as far as I'm concerned anyway.
we have a team running out in less than a week (trial v Sharks)

Sheesh you guys wouldn't know great photos if they bit you on the sackerooni!

But I reckon I've worked you all out.

More peni5 jokes seems like your style, so......

What begins with a 'P', ends with a 's' women love getting them hard and full but usually leave them soft and empty?

"Purses"

(a ge original)

*sits back and waits for 20 likes*

SeaEagleRock8 said:
You might be sitting there for quite some time, lol
(but I'll give you one for the pics)

el oh el, I think you might be right! Thanks for the like, my better half has crossed you off her 'list.' (as she took the pics) ;)

Hate the off season but hve certainly enjoyed watching Mitchell smash the crap out of the poms and now he's doing it again to the safs. He is simply unplayable at the moment, it is a joy to watch. The safs are sh*****g themselves. First ball to Hashim nearly took his head off.

Interesting to see that Jim Beam in Canada is transparent in colour :p

Iv'e just come back from swimming in 23C water with a pod of dolphins 20 meters away :)

Life is good :exclamation:

HappilyManly said:

Iv'e just come back from swimming in 23C water with a pod of dolphins 20 meters away :)

lol, erm...cough...It's the reflection of the snow that causes the transparent look!

*phew*

Terra was annoyed as she thought she was getting to go for a walk.

I can't remember being in over 25 degrees but now I've acclimatised... when it gets to +15 I feel hot.

You got to swim with dolphins, I got to push our car uphill, in the snow as we had to stop for another car to turn off....and we didn't have the grip to get going uphill again!!

Today I think your day> mine!! :angel::p:dodgy:

HappilyManly said:

Sorry HM, but I have to gloat. I went swimming with the dolphins in Mauritius last July. They get that close to you that you can touch them. It was the most amazing experience. You can see down to the ocean floor and they are swimming right beneath you. You then watch them slowly rise to the surface as they swim all around you. Amazing!!! Then when they've had enough, one flick of their tail and they are gone. This lasted about 2 hours. Bloody exhausted afterwards, but an exhilarating time.

Clint said:
Sorry HM, but I have to gloat. I went swimming with the dolphins in Mauritius last July. They get that close to you that you can touch them. It was the most amazing experience. You can see down to the ocean floor and they are swimming right beneath you. You then watch them slowly rise to the surface as they swim all around you. Amazing!!! Then when they've had enough, one flick of their tail and they are gone. This lasted about 2 hours. Bloody exhausted afterwards, but an exhilarating time.

Which part of Mauritius was this - its on my to do list, so any tips would be welcome.
Also, what time of year is best there, I guess they don't suffer with the Cyclone Season that the South Pacific Islands do from Dec - April.

HappilyManly said:
Clint said:

Which part of Mauritius was this - its on my to do list, so any tips would be welcome.
Also, what time of year is best there, I guess they don't suffer with the Cyclone Season that the South Pacific Islands do from Dec - April.

We were there in July and the water was amazing.
We were on the 'non touristy' side towards the bottom of the island.
It doesn't take long to go from one end of the island to the other, so it probably doesn't matter too much where you stay. Just depends whether you want to be in the city or out where it's a bit quieter.

I asked one of the locals and they do actually have a wet season and cyclones, so do chose your time carefully.

Below is a photo of me with my jumper on at the local markets. (Pretty lame I know but it was the only one with my jumper on) ;)

[attachment=756]

Attachments

• Mauritius.jpg
    Mauritius.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 19
I find the off season really boring. There's never anything on to watch. Last month I actually watched cricket- one day games between Australia and England- I usually find the cricket a bit boring at times; I figured it gave me something to watch. I'd been watching the same tv series dvd's all day, if I didn't watch something fresh, I'd scream. But how I came to that conclusion about the cricket is beyond me. I was actually marking the calendar for when the next cricket game was going to be on and I was actually looking forward to it.

I've just been informed that some more of the one day cricket games are going to be shown soon. I'll most probably find myself watching them as well. I'm eagerly awaiting the first round of the NRL. I might watch some old Manly games until the first round comes. If you haven't already, mark your calendar on the 8th of March to tell you how long you have to wait before we get to watch our Manly boys again. I have. I know the trial matches are on but I'm unable to view them on Fox Sports. The very least I can do is check the results on Manly's website to find out how they went. :(

Clint said:
Below is a photo of me with my jumper on at the local markets. (Pretty lame I know but it was the only one with my jumper on) ;)

You Sir, are a giant! You should visit Tokyo and wear a Godzilla costume and growl at people!

edit: Where's ya hat! oi!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8