How boring is the off season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
globaleagle said:
Clint said:
Below is a photo of me with my jumper on at the local markets. (Pretty lame I know but it was the only one with my jumper on) ;)

You Sir, are a giant! You should visit Tokyo and wear a Godzilla costume and growl at people!

edit: Where's ya hat! oi!

haha - to keep things in perspective GE, the average height of people in Mauritius is 4ft 2". ;)

BOZO said:
The off season is so boring we have threads on marital breakups on this forum

Not anymore. It has been moved to the General Discussion forum.

globaleagle said:
Clint said:
Below is a photo of me with my jumper on at the local markets. (Pretty lame I know but it was the only one with my jumper on) ;)

You Sir, are a giant! You should visit Tokyo and wear a Godzilla costume and growl at people!

edit: Where's ya hat! oi!

Giant? Before you pointed that out, and also because he said that "Below is a photo of me with my jumper on at the local markets. (Pretty lame I know but it was the only one with my jumper on)", I thought that he was this person:

Clint.jpg

Just kidding :p

stewartbrett(female supporter) said:
I find the off season really boring. There's never anything on to watch. Last month I actually watched cricket- one day games between Australia and England- I usually find the cricket a bit boring at times; I figured it gave me something to watch. I'd been watching the same tv series dvd's all day, if I didn't watch something fresh, I'd scream. But how I came to that conclusion about the cricket is beyond me. I was actually marking the calendar for when the next cricket game was going to be on and I was actually looking forward to it.

I've just been informed that some more of the one day cricket games are going to be shown soon. I'll most probably find myself watching them as well. I'm eagerly awaiting the first round of the NRL. I might watch some old Manly games until the first round comes. If you haven't already, mark your calendar on the 8th of March to tell you how long you have to wait before we get to watch our Manly boys again. I have. I know the trial matches are on but I'm unable to view them on Fox Sports. The very least I can do is check the results on Manly's website to find out how they went. :(

I just thought I'd make an update to my previous message. It wasn't Manly playing but I watched the charity shield football match between the Dragons and Rabbitohs yesterday. At least I had something of the NRL to tide me over. :)

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6