How long will it take Des to win a comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
2019: 8th or 9th
2020: Top 4
2021: Grand final
2022: Premiers

And there you have it folks... the only team to have won a Grand Final in five consecutive decades
That’s realistic imo, things have flipped with manly back at manly

I reckon we slide into the finals....the side will be far more resilient and learn to win games on defence rather than shootouts....
There will be some players who suddenly appear better under Des guidance, plus a few extra gutsy wins against the odds.
Its doubtful the team will capitulate and allow the opposition to pile on 3-4 tries in a minute spell like in 2017/18 and this will
ensure Manly compete far better on a consistent level, which will be far better viewing as a fan...
In answer to the real question - 2020 - the lap of honour is ours....

2019: 8th or 9th
2020: Top 4
2021: Grand final
2022: Premiers

And there you have it folks... the only team to have won a Grand Final in five consecutive decades

70's, 80's.90's.00's 10's ..... we alread have 5 ....

obviously we MUST keep our "decade" streak going...

What made 2008 so special was the utterly hopeless position we came from cerca 2003 - but its fun being arrogant after the 2018 we had.

By my calculations we have until 2029 to get there and IF it can be done even by then that would be pretty amazing given the current outlook - Des or no Des.

At least with Des and the old crew back again we are a chance of winning the comp every year

With Barrett and his flunkies the only thing we had to look forward to was voiding the wooden spoon

At least with Des and the old crew back again we are a chance of winning the comp every year

With Barrett and his flunkies the only thing we had to look forward to was voiding the wooden spoon
I like that ...... "Barrett and his flunkies" ........ quite apt!

On the flip side how triggered would Bulldogs fans be if he got the job done in 2019.

I don’t think we have the cattle yet to do that.

I’m expecting a mini cleanout either before the season starts or before the start of 2020

People I expect to be moved on would be
Perrett if he isn’t gone already
Crocker
Hodko
Winterstien
Groweski or whatever his name is
There are some on the kennel of that mindset already.
Sh*tting themselves that Des will get it done.
And with good reason.
Anyway my tip is 2022.
50 years after our first.
But wouldn't be surprised if sooner...

Maybe Des will consult with Gus Gould and ask for his advice about implementing a five-year premiership plan?!

lets have some
Fun and dare to dream.

Now we have a decent coach with a squad with some potential how long until we win premiership no 9.

My tip is 2020
Or 2021
Des already answered the question.
It is up to the players.
So he s starting to get the mental conditioning going

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14