How many weeks will Jake get?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Grade 1 early plea. As others have said jake needs a rest so could be a blessing. Especially after getting the 2 points tonight. I think jake made 67 tackles

I'm Jake's BIGGEST fan (yep, bigger than ANY of you lol) BUT...

That was a SH*T tackle imo and the fact that Hughes didn't get badly hurt was just good luck...

Hope he only gets 1 or 2 but if that was an opposition player tackling DCE (similar size) I would be demanding a MINIMUM of 3 weeks...

Just my honest opinion...

Wasn't a great tackle, however Hughes looked happy to be replaced. I say give Jake a week off & let him rest.

Look, it was a bad tackle and deserves a bit of time off in the context of the current rules and desire to protect players’ heads and spinal cords. That said, what sh*ts me no end is the complete inconsistency. Grubs like Burgess and Maguire get favourable treatment and let off lightly all too often, while a genuine clean skin ambassador of the game like Jake will cop it for his one mistake.

Poor Jake looked genuinely stunned by his error. Cleanskin or not, what will do him in is he kept on with it and didn't pull out of it.

Poor Jake looked genuinely stunned by his error. Cleanskin or not, what will do him in is he kept on with it and didn't pull out of it.
Tackled himself into the ground and was playing hslf-blind from the tape on his forehead...

But I doubt the judiciary will consider that...

like the man with too many kids to feed, Jake should have pulled out...

Jake will benefit from his clean record and clean image but he'll get a few. It's a positive though, he'll get a lovely rest and come back fired up. I think we can win our next 2 without him

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12