How to feel deflated after winning? .... Follow Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What an idiotic analogy . Last night was not the grand final - understand 🤔

I realise you were trying hard to be funny, but you have just come off as facetious.
Yep :)

Definition of facetious

1: joking or jesting often inappropriately : WAGGISHjust being facetious
2: meant to be humorous or funny : not serious a facetious remark

"Yes, we are entitled to our opinions, but your opinion is not the same as mine, therefore you are not a passionate Manly person & don't understand our high expectations"

🤣🤣🤣

Very dissapointing and if we think this is a minor issue it’s f$@en not! For and against will be a factor in the 8 this year no doubt at all. It will decide who makes the 8 and imo who makes the 4. We have absolutely thrown away f/a pts as well as comp pts the last 2 games. Happy we win and was confident we would. Absolutely disgusted in what we dishes up at the end.
For and against is important amd could cost us, but im more concerned now after 2 back to back extreme collapses what it does to the mentality not just of our team but opposition.

They will be thinking with self belief they can haul us in regardless of the scoreline and minutes remaining, they will keep at us right till FT even when the game is in the bag.
On the flip side, a try or two late in the game and our players heads will be all over the shop.

Loved we beat the storm against many opinions, it could be defining for us, but hate the way we finished it off again.

Why mention the 2011 team then in this thread
What does the premiership winning got to do with this thread
Yeah, it's really hard to explain. If you weren't a Manly fan in 2011 you may not remember. But I distinctly recall a lot deflated Manly fans after we won that 2011 GF.

In fact that's probably why it occurred to me, because this thread is called ...

How to feel deflated after winning? .... Follow Manly​

@:D@:D@:D

I don't think anyone has commented about the post match wrap up on Channel 9. It actually became a lovefest of the Eagles by Billy Slater and Paul Gallen. Instead of picking the win apart, they focussed on the positives and in particular, Slater controlled the dialogue and spoke highly of Manly's last four matches and the way they have approached and played each game. Also making it sound that it was ominous as to what they are building towards.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6