How to feel deflated after winning? .... Follow Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I mea, in a standard NRL season, you've got s 50% chance of your team winning each week & a 1 in 16 (soon to be 17) chance of winning the minor premiership &/or the grand final.

What do these people expect? Manly to win every game & the minor & major premiership every season?

OR ELSE???? 😂😂😂
Jake Quote..
That finish is a bit disappointing,

What did Jake expect ???

Some of us know what he expected and it is not a laughing matter

Jake Quote..

Jake Feeling the disappointment in last nights win
knows where some passionate disappointed Manly people are coming from

Why ?
For those that do not understand is that Manly people have high standards to live up to

View attachment 21506
Yeah sorry mate, the meme you keep posting got old a long time ago.

Yes, Jake is an excellent Manly player.

Yes, Jake was rightfully disappointed with our sudden decline at the end of the game.

No, you aren't some special cyborg sent back in time to educate people on what "Manly people" expect.

Carrying on like a pork chop with pearls of wisdom & implying people who "don't understand" aren't Manly fans is bullsh1t.

I assume everything in your life is perfect, otherwise you must be kicking your dog & abusing pedestrians every time something isn't perfect?

Perspective ha ha time ...

You are missing the point here feathered friend comparing the Panthers performance against a full blooded strength Storm team playing for their lives for a grand final win .

We are far from being compared to a resolute Penrith team at the moment

I believe we can build from last nights win but we have a lot of work to do

Former and current Manly legends have their say

Paul Vautin
"Someone call an ambulance," Vautin proclaimed at full time.
"(Call) 20,000 of them (for every member of the crowd.
"There's not a lot of laughs or smiles from the Manly players."

Jake
but it's a win, and we needed it."
I'm still disappointed we didn't score on that last break in 2008 grand final to make it 46-0. I am still receiving daily therapy as I learn to settle with that 40-0 win.

They are my standards anyway, but for this game, considering the cliff we would have fallen off going 7-9 with what is a fine squad, I'm happy the deserved two points are in the Sea Eagles feathered wings.

Call an ambulance if I ever stop loving my Sea Eagles. There won't be a pulse!

NYEagle

I assume everything in your life is perfect, otherwise you must be kicking your dog & abusing pedestrians every time something isn't perfect?

Life is not perfect for all of us but some of us strive for higher standards

Haha, imagine how poor Panthers fans were feeling after the grand final last year, they only won by 2 measly points! They must have been so deflated pissd off and embarrassed.

Disappointed Will Ferrell GIF by PeacockTV

What an idiotic analogy . Last night was not the grand final - understand 🤔

I realise you were trying hard to be funny, but you have just come off as facetious.

This is what I am saying and it is up to you how you take it

Say what you really mean mate, instead of talking in riddles all the time.

Your continual use of "some people" & "Manly people" is very passive-aggressive & also potentially divisive if taken seriously.

Hardly the language of someone claiming the strive for high standards, no?

People with high standards get disappointed with anti climax wins
And so I can understand where Jake is coming from

Jake Quote..

Say what you really mean mate, instead of talking in riddles all the time.

Your continual use of "some people" & "Manly people" is very passive-aggressive & also potentially divisive if taken seriously.

Hardly the language of someone claiming the strive for high standards, no?
I have said what I meant

I am not responsible for the way you think

Perhaps you should strive for the high standard of taking the positives out of the win & identifying areas that require improvement as an opportunity to take a constructive approach to it instead of posting the same meme & implying anybody who isn't carrying on like you "isn't passionate" & not a "Manly person"?

I have said what I meant

I am not responsible for the way you think
Cool man, here's something for you to figure out then:

You people suck.

Take it any way you like & don't ask for any clues from me.

Enjoy 😁

Perhaps you should strive for the high standard of taking the positives out of the win & identifying areas that require improvement as an opportunity to take a constructive approach to it instead of posting the same meme & implying anybody who isn't carrying on like you "isn't passionate" & not a "Manly person"?
Perhaps you should strive to be the best version of your self

I do not need to ask you for any clues
your post is self explanatory of your character
A wise man once said "Never assume, because you make an ass of u & me".

You know nothing of my character but feel entitled to comment on it in a passive aggressive manner 😂

A wise man once said "Never assume, because you make an ass of u & me".

You know nothing of my character but feel entitled to comment on it in a passive aggressive manner 😂
You should have kept in contact with that wise man

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8