How will Seibold treat the trials?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How will Seibold treat the trials?

• Necessary Evil. Just like Des. Teams made up of fringe players with some cameos from our stars.

• A warm up for our best team with a few cameos from fringe players.

• A true trial to see if any of the fringe players can displace regular starters.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Watching this has increased my confidence in Seibold's coaching abilities - recommended viewing for Silvertails.

Seibold said that Snake is tutoring Weekes as Turbo's understudy, and that he expects the games of Koula, Schuster & Paseka to reach new levels.
Seibold is a good talker and so was Barret

I am not comparing him to Barret

I am looking forward to seeing if Seibolds big talk can transform into big Manly wins

Every years since our last premiership winning glory

We had big pre season talks

I agree we need to have a positive attitude

But if we do not live up to out Legendary clubs bench mark of excellence
All the big talk means nothing

240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n.jpg

The once Manly Mesiah Des is gone

We are now looking for a Manly premiership winning miracle from another prodigal son in Seibold

Is Seibold capable of a Manly miracle ?

All miracles happen when we believe

From what I hear Seibold is a believer as he seems to have faith in the Manly system and the playing squad

See the source image

Dymock was a smart player whilst he was not the quickest guy on the field he played with control and created opportunities. I hope he can I instill that style of play into our halves.

So good to hear a frank long form discussion from our coach. So many questions answered and didn't bat an eyelid. Not an um or er to be heard. I love Des but this was so refreshing.
Yeah, watching and hearing Des in the press conferences was torturous to listen too. New coach to listen too, yes it will be refreshing.

Given we never win our first match id suggest he has them ready to hit the ground running.

Round 1 - Expected loss to Dogs

Followed by Eels, Knights, Rabbits, Panfers, Storm

Id suggest by round 6 we will be at best 2-4, but could easily be 0-6.

Last edited:
Watching this has increased my confidence in Seibold's coaching abilities - recommended viewing for Silvertails.

Seibold said that Snake is tutoring Weekes as Turbo's understudy, and that he expects the games of Koula, Schuster & Paseka to reach new levels.
I’ll take your word for it. I tried listening, but I could only last three minutes listening to Seibolds voice. It does my head in. I pity the players. Looks like I won’t be listening to any post game match interviews either. And also, someone has stolen James Grahams eyebrows!

So good to hear a frank long form discussion from our coach. So many questions answered and didn't bat an eyelid. Not an um or er to be heard. I love Des but this was so refreshing.
Refreshing to me is two winning grand finals with Des as coach

Lets hope Seibold turns all this fancy Talk into premiership winning Trophies

40 to nil demolition over the storm was very Refreshing

Last edited:
FANCY WORDS PROVE WHAT SOME ONE WANTS TO BE
RESULTS PROVE WHO SOME ONE IS

Good luck Anthony Seibold

1671651040125.png

Last edited:

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts