Howard leads the way in Indonesia.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ok, credit where credit is due. We, as a nation, have shown generosity and compassion on a scale never seen before. I congratulate the Howard government for their swift response to the crisis.

Though as you all know there is always an[i:7ee3d5dcf7] alternate view[/i:7ee3d5dcf7], and for your reading plaesure I offer this opinion, taken from <a href='http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article7633.htm' target='_blank'>here</a>.

The Australian government, currently covering itself in glory for its modest response to the historic disaster befallen its Asian neighbours, has secretly trained Indonesia's Kopassus special forces, whose atrocities in Aceh are well documented. This is in keeping with Australia's 40-year support for oppression in Indonesia, notably its devotion to the dictator Suharto while his troops slaughtered a third of the population of East Timor. The government of John Howard - notorious for its imprisonment of child asylum-seekers - is at present defying international maritime law by denying East Timor its due of oil and gas royalties worth some $8bn. Without this revenue, East Timor, the world's poorest country, cannot build schools, hospitals and roads or provide work for its young people, 90 per cent of whom are unemployed.

The hypocrisy, narcissism and dissembling propaganda of the rulers of the world and their sidekicks are in full cry. [b:7ee3d5dcf7]Superlatives abound as to their humanitarian intent while the division of humanity into worthy and unworthy victims dominates the news. The victims of a great natural disaster are worthy (though for how long is uncertain) while the victims of man-made imperial disasters are unworthy and very often unmentionable. [/b:7ee3d5dcf7]Somehow, reporters cannot bring themselves to report what has been going on in Aceh, supported by \"our\" government. This one-way moral mirror allows us to ignore a trail of destruction and carnage that is another tsunami.

Not bad considering the govt's surplus was near 9 billion. Johnny has given (or will give) double that of the richest nation on earth (so far).

A closet young liberal...... :lol:

I have a new found respect for you champ. Your a labor lad but can give credit were its due.

Nice ignore of the article byso.

Maybe we should get you in at centre with a side step like that :D

And I for one am getting extremely tired of hearing Australia pat itself on the back for giving the money.

Just give the damned money and shut up. There's no gold medal for giving the most.

Maybe thats it mata, we think its a sport and since we win all other sports we figured we should win this.

Yeah great thinking guys.

**** YEAH AUSTRALIA! We won the save the poor bastards competition.

Hell yeah..... you guys can't be ****en serious.

There are some things about Australian Cul chah incredibly nauseating.

Unneccessary breast beating is one of them.

Thought so... but I wasn't sure; mainly because we arnt in other parts of the world. Good to know though.

A closet young liberal...... :lol:  

I have a new found respect for you champ. Your a labor lad but can give credit were its due.

Aw Byso, I love you too :lol: :lol: :oops:

I don't just hate Johnny because he is a Liberal, being a Liberal doesn't help though. :wink: :oops:

Howard can handle these situations quite well. He is used to disasters, I mean he was kicked out of the Libs :lol: :lol:

In all seriousness I was actually proud of him after seeing his post-Bali efforts. Not many PM's hug victims of terrorists attacks for the world to see.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6