Hub locations for NRL games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

If Manly are forced to play games away from Sydney, where would should our home games be based?

• Brisbane

Votes: 11 13.1%
  • Melbourne

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Gold Coast

Votes: 41 48.8%
  • Sunshine Coast

Votes: 15 17.9%
  • Townsville

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Canberra

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Wollongong

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 12 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
@The Wheel surely this hub and 4 -6 week stint offers the club the opportunuty to have a qld hub ticketed membership package. i know i would part with some coin for it

StuBoot

Bencher
Abdo was saying venues may change and even do double headers. The draw and days will stay the same but the venue is subject to change
Yeah, which makes me think ( fingers crossed) that we may play Friday night at CBus despite being based on the Sunny Coast. Tits v Parra is the early game there, would make sense for a double header in regards to camera crews and all that goes with it as they'll definitely needing to be in money saving mode for the next few weeks.

Flying teams between the three Qld venues makes more sense to me than setting up game days for one match.

Could do a double header on Saturday in Townsville as the Cows have a home game - imagine that, the V8's are on as well!

Warriors v Panthers @ Cbus on Sunday followed by a double header at Suncorp.

Mini magic rounds here we come.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
@The Wheel surely this hub and 4 -6 week stint offers the club the opportunuty to have a qld hub ticketed membership package. i know i would part with some coin for it
Good idea Cam - given the uncertainty around venues, restrictions and length of relocation it might be hard to get something up and running.

I would be pretty sure members will get priority to tix purchase

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I just hope our games are at Robina as that’s the best chance of a big Manly crowd.

Second choice , Suncorp.

Least preferable , Sunshine Coast stadium.

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
Turns out we won't be playing our "home" games at Sunny Coast... hmmm who would have thought ;)
Do you have sone good oil on this Robbo or are you basing it just on this Friday’s game? I’m keen to know when an actual solid draw for the next 4 weeks will be released. Will help with planning. I hope we get double headers at Suncorp and maybe a game at either coast venue.

Do you have sone good oil on this Robbo or are you basing it just on this Friday’s game? I’m keen to know when an actual solid draw for the next 4 weeks will be released. Will help with planning. I hope we get double headers at Suncorp and maybe a game at either coast venue.
Most were thinking that being based in Sunny Coast meant our home games would be played there, that just was never the fact.

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
Most were thinking that being based in Sunny Coast meant our home games would be played there, that just was never the fact.
I figured most would prob be at Suncorp with one or two at the SC. I think this Friday works on the GC as the Titans already had a hone game there and it was a logical choice. Will be interested to see what the draw over the next month looks like. Tbh I’m right in between all venues in Bris inner north so can get to all the matches except this Friday.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 5 6 47 12