Hurrell to Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I cant tell you why, but i just want to punch those ronalds! At the same time they scare the sh** out of me...freaky looking fckers. Never did warm to Ronald or his crap tasting food.
I can tell you when it all turned pear shaped for me...after reading Stephen Kings "It" years ago...couldn't look at a clown or a bloody drain hole after that!

I can tell you when it all turned pear shaped for me...after reading Stephen Kings "It" years ago...couldn't look at a clown or a bloody drain hole after that!
Well i'll be ft, "we all float down here" i think you have just solved it, it would explain why i hate, hate, hate clowns actually they freak me out...i feel...like...i just want to punch them...damn you to hell Stephen King to hell!!

Maxta that was Des and Toovey, I dont think Barrett has the same effect. He is turning good players into average ones at this stage,
Can't argue with that logic mate...true call at this early stage....but still think Konrad brings enough potential to deserve a chance.
Especially now Lyon is finishing with Matai imo, here till 2017 tops.
Quality centres are a rare breed today & Konrad is attacking wise- up with the best...defensively there's not to many great either & admittedly is in that class also.
Not a must signing , but at the right price a worthy signing who could be a gold return at a bronze price.

You do all realise this bloke has been kept in reserve grade all year by... Blake Ayshford!!!!!
Big gamble.
I do SER8 & it's kind of scary....but seems the kind of bloke under performing for his current coach...like many other better Warriors...
This is my only doubt & risk tbh, attitude....players like Idris & Hurrell potentially can drift into the Abyss when they sadly possess potential to be up with the games most damaging players...

I wonder what Baz thinks of Taufua? If Wright and Williame play solid he could really struggle to have a place to come back too. We already look better under a highball, even allowing for Wright letting one bounce.
It's an important year for Jorge because his contracts up as well.

I wonder what Baz thinks of Taufua? If Wright and Williame play solid he could really struggle to have a place to come back too. We already look better under a highball, even allowing for Wright letting one bounce.
Taufua's big strength is his run metres in attack which is a very important asset for wingers. He is averaging about 130m per game this year whereas Williame is averaging only 83m. Wright only managed 72m in his first game but hopefully will do better in this department after a few more games.

Taufua's big strength is his run metres in attack which is a very important asset for wingers. He is averaging about 130m per game this year whereas Williame is averaging only 83m. Wright only managed 72m in his first game but hopefully will do better in this department after a few more games.
Your right. In saying that,
Williame has impressed me with his run metres. I dont look at stats , but my impression is the cows was probably his quietest game this year as far as returning the ball. Sure he isnt in the Jorge class just yet. Not many wingers are. Mansour an exception. But Williame seems to do more hit ups the most wingers. I have to wrap his effort. He isn't a solid, low centre of gravity frame, but really runs hard and gets some good metres when he rucks it up. A couple more carries a game and I think he is really putting pressure on Jorge.

I think Hurrell has been trying to get out from the Warriors for a while. There were rumours he and the coach are not exactly drinking buddies. I don't know why he didn't just grab a six pack of cruisers and get on his roof with Manu taking some selfies if he wanted out?
If he came with the right attitude (this is my last chance!)then brilliant. But if he brings his Tony Williams attitude....fark off.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4