I Am Back Here To Support Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm really struggling with Rugby League as a whole myself tbh.

Watching our players cracking up after being flogged was the final straw for me.

There is just 0 positive news in and around our club. There's obviously 0 accountability. We haven't moved in the right direction for years.

Now all the players are splitting. Club as a whole lacks character. We'll get lapped by the Panthers.

I'm really struggling with Rugby League as a whole myself tbh.

Watching our players cracking up after being flogged was the final straw for me.

There is just 0 positive news in and around our club. There's obviously 0 accountability. We haven't moved in the right direction for years.

Now all the players are splitting. Club as a whole lacks character. We'll get lapped by the Panthers.
Sadly Penrith coming off a flogging to the roosters 2 weeks ago , we are getting them at the worst time.

Really think Penrith by 30-40 easily on Saturday. Plus playing them at their home ground is always tough.

Yes it was a dramatic exit the night we got thump by the Dragons. I balled my eyes out that night and drank too much it felt like the end of the world but am positive again now all pumped for a big upset against the Panthers!
Hope you've been to Dan Murphys then so you're prepared for deja vu.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4