I am Legend

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
I'm not a huge Will Smith fan, but this was the first movie in a while that I was really keen to see. So I went last night, and what a let down it was.

Dont bother seeing it, I would rate it about a 2 out of 5.

It was a rip off of a couple of movies and was pretty ordinary.

Thansk for the heads up the trailers on tele make it look like a great movie

I just saw the trailers and thought, how many times has there been a movie where you are the last person on earth?

In football terms - if you were all alone, unloved and feeling like the last coach standing before the death blow arrived, mostly because you got rid of all your assistant coaches, lost all your heavy hitting front rowers, were thrashed in the finals without scoring a point, decided to be disloyal to the joint that paid all your bills for 20+ years, heading towards a possible wooden spoon and no-one on the board has phoned you in 2 months then you would be Wayne Bennett.

His NY resolution could be to pen an autobiography and be the only one to read it. It's title: "I am no longer a Legend" :drunk:

We decided not to see this the other night but instead saw Th Deejeerling Limited

It wasn't the funniest movie I have ever seen, leanne hated it and was bored ****less, I actually quite liked it. It is much more of an arty movie, and a drama/comedy it has some funny parts and is a decent movie within it's own rights

There is another one which I am keen to see at the moment called No Country for Old Men.

Has anyone seen it? It has been given some pretty good reviews apparently.

I'm not a huge Will Smith fan, but this was the first movie in a while that I was really keen to see. So I went last night, and what a let down it was.

Dont bother seeing it, I would rate it about a 2 out of 5.

It was a rip off of a couple of movies and was pretty ordinary.

I could not agree more Doug, what a load of ****e

When we left the theatre I saw the Alvin & the Chipmonks poster and thought it may have been a better proposition :D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6