I Am Over This Corrupt Game!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I'd heard that but have no opinion
No mate you don't understand, I'm crying
I guess it's brave to put it out there.
mate I'm seriously crying right now (from laughter). My wife is trying to sleep next to me and ended up saying "far out what are you bloody looking at" Aftet your post I clicked on @maxta avatar, and the cycle started all over again. The missus is really starting to get the sh2ts now. And @maxta don't take it seriously mate. It's just s very brief to the point and in correlation with your opening line in the post, awesome carve up by @bob dylan.

This corrupt sport is in for a rude shock when we win the premiership despite their best efforts to prevent us of doing so... as always

Perenara must be a client of Darcy Lawler's old bookie (or his son or grandson as it might be these days).

If you backed yourself to win, lay it off because the ref has backed Penrith.

What frustrates me is after a game you should be thinking , to good blew them away , dce was the difference, Martys bone rattling try saver . But no its the fuhcing ref , and its nearly in all games every bloody week . Its pretty bad when someone brings up " the ref had a good game " . Mate its a turn off and even before you sit down and crack a coldy , ur wondering what the ref will dish up today . Apart from a couple they need sacking now and investigated.

Watching last night was like watching an old Kangaroo tour game against a Pommy club side with Manly playing the role of Australia. The refereeing was a carve up from end to end.

All you ask for is consistency from officials and last night's game was not even close to that. I think some referees have preconceived ideas about certain teams and this is not the first time I have seen Perenara absolutely punish us. Then again he once played for the whinging worms, so you know you won't get any favours from him, the biggest howler was the awarding of that try to the Riff when there was clear evidence that the ball had been stolen by a player in front of the other one and the bozo in the box still awarded the try. Big decision in the context of the game.

Manly made many errors in that game, I can't fault their commitment or guts and it is games like this that build character.

The sad thing is the NRL will do nothing about the officiating and these referees will be back next week.

Manly must cut out these poor starts. When you are away from home, Ball control is paramount cause the start we had, dropped ball, plethora of penalties and the inevitable try conceded has happened in the last 2 games. It is a learning curve for this team but something that must be addressed!!

kamahl-unkind-why-are-refs-so-corrupt.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10