I got bashed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Copa Eagle

Reserve Grader
Today unbeleivably I was bashed on my way home from university whilst sitting on the train by 3 men aged between 20-25 the reason I was bashed, I was proudly wearing a manly jacket, many of you that have never met me before I'll paint the picture 21 yes young and about the same height as geoff toovey ! I was set upon by these thread thugs for wearing a manly jacket !! They ripped my prized jacket and told me that I should go home to fairly land with gay boy Brett and that when I lost the plot I fought back only to get my jacket stolen = ( my
lovely jacket ! What can you expect when it's Newcastle ! I'll see them rnd 3 with my mates the silvertails !

Sorry to hear that mate. Hope you are ok

I'm good Dan just dissapointed they took my jacket I parade it everywhere I never expected to be beaten up of a team though, as I said before we will see them rnd 3 and hit em where it hurts... With a nice win, sporting a nice black eye though !

Typical thugs always hunt in a pack. Mate i hate every other team but respect all fans who show their true colours ,if we didn't have other fans we would have no fun laughing at them & pointing out the records set by the Seaeagles. These gronks are the minority of supporters, the real guys would have given you a verbal spray the Aussie way & copped some back. You unfortunately encountered low life scum - not supporters......

Make sure you report it mate. They will be able to get the footage off of the trains and at the station. Only way to teach these thugs really is to let the law deal with it as best they can

Black eye sore nose, split lip !

Post  automatically merged: [time]1299749839[/time]

Yeh Dan my old man made me get onto the phone to the police, it was a new train with surveilance too ! Cops said that they'll get em ! I hope so, I'm no coward but I was actually really scared !

Sorry to hear, but, sadly that's Newcastle for you. I grew up there and if you've got an I.Q above 25 and can string more than 2 words together you really can't fit in.

Hope you're ok.

They weren't true football fans, they were just d*ckheads.
I feel for ya mate, and I'm sure fate will catch up to them pretty soon in the form of a permanent criminal record.

Makes me hate them even more , i proudly wear my Manly gear all around the Hunter and apart from some friendly digs it's always been more fun than anything.

Hope your alright

I'm ok just set back by it all, I'll be speaking to the express advocate tommorow, my old man is furious, my girlfriend was beside herself when she seen me, i just want my jacket back, it had some autographs from 2008 it was a gift from my pop who ha just recently past away, shame they didn't just take my wallet, the jacket means more to me than the wallet does !

You did the right thing to report it, its the best chance of recovering the jacket. The offenders if caught could have the book thrown at them, could be charged with anything up to aggravated robbery (carries up to 20 years jail). Glad you are not more seriously hurt by these idiots.

It happened to me in '83 at Parramatta, and it only made me more determined to support my team. It will take time though, so chin up Copa eagle. ;) you'll have the last laugh.

Absolute Fwits. 3 on 1 is plain cowardly. I really hope you get your jacket from your Grandad back. I'm sure you'll put it back on and wear it with pride once again.

Hope your doing OK Copa..Try not to let the bastards grind you down and let's hope the cops rip into the cheap shot merchants who hunt in packs.
PS: Perhaps if you get a new jacket  the club might get it signed for you, I know it was special cause it was from your pop...Maybe Vid might have a word if he reads of your plight.

Chin up mate!!  They're just pissed Manly's the champs...Stay proud

Move up the Nth coast! That stuff never happens!

On a week night lol

Crikey that is bad news. They were really Knights fans? If not put me down for $5 that it was Bulldogs fans!!! Newcastle fans do ahve that reputation, like I had some bad experiences with some Knights fans at Bluetongue a couple of years ago (it was the same game in which some guy jumped over the fence in front of me and tried to tackle Egor, do you any of you guysa remember that?) But yeah seriously I hope you get your jacket back, just shows that at least in our club we don't tolerate such behavior from our own fans. This kinda proves why we are the best club in the NRL!!

One of them mentioned that only real men support the knights ! Awesome news !!! The jacket was found on the train a slight rip and some blood On it and they have CCTV footage! I get my jacket back ! You beauty ! Brings a tear to my eye ! Now they're off to try and get the buggers that was quick !

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8