I got bashed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Great news Copa.  You're a tough nut.  They obviously realised it needed three of them to have any hope of matching one of you.  And I wouldn't mind betting they're going to be big time losers.

Copa Eagle link said:
One of them mentioned that only real men support the knights ! Awesome news !!! The jacket was found on the train a slight rip and some blood On it and they have CCTV footage! I get my jacket back ! You beauty ! Brings a tear to my eye ! Now they're off to try and get the buggers that was quick !

Good end to a bad day copa,i hope they cop alot of jailtime as bruno's bitch

Can't wait to meet most of you guys come rnd 3 thanks for all the support I'll be getting my jacket back tommorow ! City rail are now involved and seeing what can be done, very sore off to bed ! Sure thing is though i'll still be wearing my jacket come Monday on the train !!!!! Go manly !

Hey Copa - I hope you are OK & hope it wont stop you wearing Manly colours.
I did my university in Newcastle too. Its a tough town and I didnt escape unscathed either. I was 6ft 110kgs and had done a lot of boxing - however I was knocked out twice, brocken nose etc in 2 seperate & unprovoked incidents.
I have very fond memories though of being one of very few Manly fans on the hill at Marathon Stadium watching Cliffy and a very young Beaver Menzies absolutely carve up the Knights. I never had any trouble at the ground it was only being in the wrong place (Hunter St, top of Town) at the wrong time that was the problem for me.
I guess, to the guys I encountered, it wouldn't of mattered who I was or anything else about me, they just wanted a fight / trouble and there was no stopping them.
This sort of thing does happen in Newcastle. Remember these type of thugs are a minority though - most Newcastle fans I knew handled my gloating over Manly wins with good grace & humour!
All my old Newcastle mates were the types of blokes who would of backed you up to the hilt in that situation.  
Hope the guys that attacked you are held accountable - love to see them caught & locked up rather than softer options like community service order etc.
Perhaps that would give them time to do some soul searching & realise how gutless and stupid they have been.

Copa Eagle link said:
One of them mentioned that only real men support the knights ! Awesome news !!! The jacket was found on the train a slight rip and some blood On it and they have CCTV footage! I get my jacket back ! You beauty ! Brings a tear to my eye ! Now they're off to try and get the buggers that was quick !

Thats good news. Hope they catch the people responsible. The Knights really should ashamed to have fans like that. You should write to the Knights as well Copa, show them CCTV footage and evidence, once you've ID the guys, their club must ban them.

Anyway I found that old 09 vid of the Mascot being attacked at Bluetongue, thats Berkerley Eagle for uploading it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7ilocXGQfk

It makes me sick in the stomach when I hear about these sorts of things going on in our once great country.  It's not like it used to be.    Nowadays you need to be ultra careful where ever you go.  I was also bashed some years ago in an unprovoked cowardly attack so I feel for you copa.  Chin up mate and I'm glad you got your jacket back.

Terrible news Copa.

This is what I was talking about in another thread. The word is on the street that Manly fans are up for a bashing this year. It's on, especially when at other teams grounds. We have to pretty much take out anyone that looks sideways at us before they do us over. It's war.

According to the rest of the world, Brett is a rapist. Manly fans & the Manly club are supportive of rape and now the Manly club is whingeing because we don't run the game for our own benefit like we used to. That is who we are to them.

Anyone not wearing Manly colours is a villain.

Hope ur OK copa.Good to see ur getting ur jacket back,and hopefully the thugs get some real time in one of the governments finest correctional facilities.
I hope we aren't going down the way of EPL teams in the UK.If you walk into the wrong pub over there,you get bashed (or worse).I know they have to close all the tube and over ground rail stations around Emirates (Arsenal's ground),at home games,because of crowd violence toward away fans.
I don't think Duff's call to arms helps things.I realise there will always be trouble at any type of football games,but I think for the most part,Australian supporters of most codes are a lot more tolerant than there UK counterparts!

there will be no way that ill be undertaking in any such violence thats was bought upon me ! Although i was show my fight by supporting my club being there at our home games and wearing my colours proudly !

Chin up Copa. It's good to hear you'll be getting your jacket back. Hopefully they'll nab the low lifes so they can cop what they deserve.

Sorry to hear Copa, but glad you have got it back. Don't expect City Rail to do a whole lot though, hope the cops catch the f*wits.

DSM5 was right in another thread when he said the Footy Show is for bogans. Lets face it though, Rugby League as a whole is saturated with them.

Public School game versus Private School (Union) mentallity. It's why I reckon League players never last too long in Union. Totally different cultures.

EDIT: I hate Union.

If its any consolation, last night on TV Des had a face that looked like he had gone a few rounds with a cat. (ie going for a try in the corner with Slater trying his usual boot first approach)

Duff link said:
Terrible news Copa.

This is what I was talking about in another thread. The word is on the street that Manly fans are up for a bashing this year. It's on, especially when at other teams grounds. We have to pretty much take out anyone that looks sideways at us before they do us over. It's war.

According to the rest of the world, Brett is a rapist. Manly fans & the Manly club are supportive of rape and now the Manly club is whingeing because we don't run the game for our own benefit like we used to. That is who we are to them.

We'll know it's serious when they start throwing computers through our pubs' windows.

Good to hear that you're okay Copa, great news that they recovered your jacket.

Wolfpack link said:
[quote author=Duff link=topic=186768.msg321745#msg321745 date=1299798788]
Terrible news Copa.

We'll know it's serious when they start throwing computers through our pubs' windows.

Good to hear that you're okay Copa, great news that they recovered your jacket.
[/quote]

It's a very real possibility Wolfie.

Backs up, guards up, Manly fans.

It's us against the world this year.
Trust no one. They feel the hate. We must feel the hate.
Big crowds at both home & away games are our best bet.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2