I guess we all feel a bit like this

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

rmd

Reserve Grader
Tipping Member
Jamie Soward’s latest Power Ratings probably summarises everything that has been on Silvertails since Round 1.
“They've gone from Can they make the eight? What's going on? Will they sack the coach? to potentially winning the whole thing.”

Jamie Soward’s latest Power Ratings probably summarises everything that has been on Silvertails since Round 1.
“They've gone from Can they make the eight? What's going on? Will they sack the coach? to potentially winning the whole thing.”
When I clicked on this thread I thought it would have been a picture of someone smelling their own fart.

As much as he was a surly bugger when he played, I rate Jamie Soward as an NRL analyst. Maybe I am biased because he always rates Manly higher than everyone else, but like us he loves the way Manly play and it's hard to argue with that.

NYEagle

da link

2. Manly Sea Eagles (3)
The hottest team in the comp. Manly played like this in 2019 and I felt they were one of the only threats to the Roosters and Storm due to their on-the-ball style and offloading counteracting the structure.

An injury to Tom Trbojevic halted their momentum that season. But the game has opened up more this year and the Sea Eagles have adapted, so we're seeing their best players excelling.

They've gone from Can they make the eight? What's going on? Will they sack the coach? to potentially winning the whole thing.

edit: I meant to post this link last night, but forgot to hit post reply...lol

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10