I hate Souths

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It comes from the coach, Maguire has a track record for using questionable tactics.

2011 - http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2011/apr/22/michael-maguire-wigan-warriors
That situation has intensified since some tip sheets from the Australian's first season at Wigan began to circulate several weeks ago. The sheets, which have been seen by the Guardian, seem to confirm what most Super League coaches suspected, and several suggested – that the team's success was built on a hyper-aggressive attitude to defence that had never been seen in this country.

2013 - http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...-emerging-here-mr-maguire-20130821-2sbts.html

etc, etc

To single out one club over another gives all these pieces of crap too much credit.

I can't tell the difference between what a Souffs is and what a Storms does. They're just one big amorphous lump that stands in the way of decent human beings attaining what belongs to them in the first place.
Anyone who works for, plays for or supports any of these cultureless dens of filth is persona non grata.

Next time we win a premiership I hope sport ends and we can just declare that Manly won football and the rest can go back to where ever it is they came from and whatever it is they do (probably mugging people or something).

Deadset I have them the dogs and parra as the scum of the league. They call themselves the 'peoples club', but look who's running them. A bandwagon club and nothing more

Might be best to keep to yourself the clubs you hate and despise lol to not limit your media/journalism opportunities in the near future.

Perceived bias in your reporting based off your past hatred of clubs uncovered by a geeky loser who has nothing better to do and looks back on messages you uploaded 5-10yrs ago might come back to hurt your flourishing career.

Conversely having half your readers despise you and the other half fans of your reporting is better than only half knowing who you are and the rest having no idea, it might work in your favour.(help push you out of the safe local paper market and into dumbed down main stream right wing media outlets where the money is)

Come on people you do realise i'm kiddddddinggggggg i'm not that robotic or technical.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4