I hate the Bullpups!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hate all the other teams.have no particular hate of one more than another. Reasoning behind this,is,we are now at a place where we fear NO other team,and can beat them all.all the old rivals are far inferior to us at this stage,and we have the wood over most of the new rivals,despite most of them bending over for News Ltd!

Moondog said:
The Bronco's top my list but I guess that may have something to do with the media exposure they get up here.
Have to agree on the broncos living in south west Qld. The Lockyer lovefest and one-eyed Wally is very over the top.
I don't like any team but Manly really.
The only rival team I don't hate is the Titans but I hate them when they play Manly.
I now despise the bulldogs.
May Manly smash them.

MK Eagle said:
Recently theres been a massive hate against Storm - mainly because with Manly they have been our biggest rivals & with some help from the infamous 2nd book + inventive illegal cheats.
There is a new contender who has also tinkered with the cap , has inarguably the grubbiest supporters on the planet , smug underhanded board members & overrated, overpaid players. They also try to replicate the Seaeagles success not by practising the Manly method of dedication , hard work & good ethics but by attempting to underhandedly lure players on the back of stealing the coach mid season with an almighty carrot. As a youngster in the 80's I at least respected the tough uncomprimising Dog foward pack but these days the intimidation is long gone & they just make me sick - if it looks like a dog & smells like a dog .............
Gotta agree with you MK. Though I couldn't give two hoots for any team but Manly, Dogs have moved to the top of my list just ahead of the Storm, Saints,Sharks, Balmain and all the rest of 'em.
More than anything, I'm looking forward to watching Manly wipe that smug smirk from Greenburgs face (seen in todays Telecrap) every time we play the Dogs. Honestly the look on his face should be more than enough motivation to pulverise them.
Des on the other hand looked like a fish out of water in blue and white. The whole parade made me feel physically ill.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8