I hate to say this but it's getting desperate

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
AFL is more fun, really?!?! I went to the Swans V Geelong game a few weeks ago and it was complete mess. Players fumbling the ball all over the field, missing tackles and nobody on either team, Buddy aside, could kick the ball straight for a 6 pointer. Woeful!!!
Agree completely. Baz I feel ure pain but honestly AFL isn't the answer. U want the definition of a scrappy rabble that's ure game. Only time its half watcheable is when two of the best teams play to their absolute potential.

Good point baz,even wayne my mate that starts the manly chants that sits not far from you on that stand only goes to the occasional game now.He’s over all this crap to.
Wayne is a Manly legend and should have his seat marked with a plaque and given to him for life for services to the club. Fat chance of this happening...

The way I see it ..... every few decades we need a season like this to clear the decks ...

... have a couple of bad years and you get rid of the deadwood fans .... the bleating, the bum sore, the whinging moaning who the hell can I blame, over entitled, pathetic weak kneed, jelly spined, whiteants and baggers .....

... a worthwhile process ... on balance ..... so long, farewell .... and piisss off ....

Disclaimer .... the views expressed herein in no way .. (however true) reflect those of Silvertail management.
Is this garbage directed at me Woodsie? If so be clear and don't hide behind mealy mouthed words.

• Clever
Reactions: Sue
All though the NRL are a bunch of cheating and corrupt numpties, and our club has been run by some bigger numpties, I always renew the whole family and stay loyal. I find it harder just watching the game these days due to what i mentioned above. Got to keep positive that better is to come in both departments.

All though the NRL are a bunch of cheating and corrupt numpties, and our club has been run by some bigger numpties, I always renew the whole family and stay loyal. I find it harder just watching the game these days due to what i mentioned above. Got to keep positive that better is to come in both departments.

It’ll have to come good some day , even Souths have a Premiership and could be in for another!!

Our turn will come again, just hope I’m still alive to see it!!

Never thought I'd say this. I am seriously considering not renewing my season ticket in the Jane Try Stand seat which is on the half way line, next season.
Reasons: and most if not all have been expressed here: • crap coach and assistant coach • useless recruitment • loss of Manly spirit and culture • Penn's rudderless ownership • on field boring play and overall a yawn to watch • Brookie falling apart • and no light at the end of the tunnel

An even bigger issue is the NRL's mismanagement of the game - enough said there.

Also never thought I'd say this: AFL is looking more fun and more of a spectacle.

All of the above has left me wide open: so go ahead keyboard forum members and visitors - rip into my post and lecture me on being a true fan etc etc etc etc which doesn't help at all. Not at all. It's desperate stakes.
I support your anti Penn-Barrett stance but......****s tough right now man, while I won't spend another dime until the situation under which Toovey was shafted is rectified, if you've been there this long dude..... it's gotta be tough to turn your back on them now

My reasons are over the political nature and utter shafting of a club legend you're claiming boredom and poor results? I can live with boredom and poor results but I feel a club legend was disrespected in such a guttural way and as a fanbase we were also disrespected when we voiced our opinion for those cocky ****s to claim they alone pay the bills

I don't think poor results and boring play should even be a consideration upon your choice to be a member

I'll be here through the thinnest times known to man but politics was the basis of my choice

Think it over

We h

We have until 2029 to keep the premiership per decade record up. Good thing we got in early this decade!

That would be a long wait ,somehow I don’t think it will take that long.

In this “ whose next for a participation award “ world we live in our turn will come again.

here I comes ....

37209121_1615381611924655_234442048277577728_n.jpg

I hate that sh*t. I always had a policy as a player and coach that if you don’t mind losing, you’re in the wrong fukcing team!

I hate losing just as much as you but when the system is against you it’s almost impossible to win naturally.

You only have to look at the GF winners the last 5 years to see how “ scripted “ it’s become.

Tv ratings are everything today!!

In this “ whose next for a participation award “ world we live in our turn will come again
I dunno, we'd be behind the mutts, slime, warriors, faders, broncos, Titans, drugscastle, tigpies, St merge and the riff based on that theory, that's another decade at least.

I dunno, we'd be behind the mutts, slime, warriors, faders, broncos, Titans, drugscastle, tigpies, St merge and the riff based on that theory, that's another decade at least.

Yes I’d agree with that , means it could be a long long wait!!

Unless of course someone blows up the NRL and we get some fair dinkum league fans running the joint not just a bunch of corporate knob jockeys!!

I visited Melb on weekend and went to my first AFL game. Nail biter between Swans and Kangas. Gotta say it was a great game and the skill level excellent. Buddy Franklin is a sublime athlete.
I share your pain
How many mm did the ****ing grass grow? Surely that was the exciting bit

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12