I LOVE SOO!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
globaleagle said:
gawd it hate sportsnet world.

Set the recording and they had 90mins of soccer b/s when the soo was supposed to be on. Set the recording to finish an hour late...but still missed the last 10 mins!

They did this with the gf last year. Emailed both them and the nrl but nothing.

Thank goodness for my fav download site and got to see the missing mins.

Poor shayne hayne, tried so hard in the dying minutes.

Got a reply from the nrl just now.

party on!

mozgrame said:
globaleagle said:
mozgrame said:
40/20 was introduced in 1997. Good game you're watching too. Toovey vs Hetherington. I asked Butch (Jason) once who he thought was the toughest hooker to play during his time in the NRL. His answer (with a grin) "I was". Lol...we all know the correct answer was Toovey. Hetherington a close second :p

I bet even that answer took him 5 mins to say!

Yeah, he is never in a hurry to get a sentence out, but what he usually says is worth listening to. Insightful and funny. He's a top bloke.

Yeah, I remember a time when a footy show ( not sure which one ) did an interview with him and he mentioned his dogs name "Deefer...as in D for dog". He was a funny bugger and said it with a straight face. A real country bumpkin he was, and proud of it.

globaleagle said:
globaleagle said:
gawd it hate sportsnet world.

Set the recording and they had 90mins of soccer b/s when the soo was supposed to be on. Set the recording to finish an hour late...but still missed the last 10 mins!

They did this with the gf last year. Emailed both them and the nrl but nothing.

Thank goodness for my fav download site and got to see the missing mins.

Poor shayne hayne, tried so hard in the dying minutes.

Got a reply from the nrl just now.

party on!

Well?

What did our steaming pompadours say??

(Esteemed emperors for the faithful).

Ron E. Gibbs said:
I'm still going to find it very hard to support a team with Josh Reynolds in it. Not quite sure I can do it.

The Kennel people think that Reynolds and Hodkinson will take over JT and Cronk...HA!!!!! They obviously think DCE is 'overrated. They think that the only reason NSW won was because of those two. I prefer NSW sans Daley, Grub and Hodkinson just to prove doggie wrong.

I'll be cheering Grubby on Wednesday :)

Hodko has a Manly past, so easy to cheer he and Hops. :)

Choc may renegotiate Sid's contract on the field, I just hope that he considers his value to Manly first :angel:

Bring it on!!!

StuBoot said:
mozgrame said:
globaleagle said:
mozgrame said:
40/20 was introduced in 1997. Good game you're watching too. Toovey vs Hetherington. I asked Butch (Jason) once who he thought was the toughest hooker to play during his time in the NRL. His answer (with a grin) "I was". Lol...we all know the correct answer was Toovey. Hetherington a close second :p

I bet even that answer took him 5 mins to say!

Yeah, he is never in a hurry to get a sentence out, but what he usually says is worth listening to. Insightful and funny. He's a top bloke.

Yeah, I remember a time when a footy show ( not sure which one ) did an interview with him and he mentioned his dogs name "Deefer...as in D for dog". He was a funny bugger and said it with a straight face. A real country bumpkin he was, and proud of it.

He still is. He was on the footy show once and it happened to be his birthday. He had a couple of cheerleaders on his lap and had managed to get himself outside a couple of beers when Fatty asked him, "Is Kim (Jason's Wife) with you tonight?".

He answered, ''Yeah Fat. I take her with me everywhere......it's easier than kissing her goodbye". Again delivered deadpan as you like. You piss yourself laughing when you're having a few beers with him. Totally different in the coaches box though. He makes Bellamy seem calm and collected.

supersoniceagle said:
I'm currently in New York. Any way I can watch game 2 live on my iPad??

if you have adobe flash, which I think you might not since Adobe and Apple don't like to work together, unless things have changed but if it works, then go to www.frombar.com. The other version livestream.com . They have a special NRL link if you search. If it says that you're not in the right country to view, then download 'Hola' and also use Google chrome. i couldn't make it work with other browsers. Once you open chrome and Hola is downloaded, you should see the hola icon on the top right and click. You can change the 'viewing' country to some Euro country like Germany.
Hope it works otherwise PM and i'll explain again

Roger_Ramjet said:
supersoniceagle said:

if you have adobe flash, which I think you might not since Adobe and Apple don't like to work together, unless things have changed but if it works, then go to www.frombar.com. The other version livestream.com . They have a special NRL link if you search. If it says that you're not in the right country to view, then download 'Hola' and also use Google chrome. i couldn't make it work with other browsers. Once you open chrome and Hola is downloaded, you should see the hola icon on the top right and click. You can change the 'viewing' country to some Euro country like Germany.
You can download Adobe on an Apple device if you disable Gatekeeper.

supersoniceagle said:

This is an Aussie owned place - they are always on the News about showing Rugby League to the Yanks.

http://www.theaustraliannyc.com/
Address: 20 West 38th Street, New York, NY 10018
Neighborhood: Midtown West
Cuisine: Australian :)
Price: $30 and under

Moondog said:
Roger_Ramjet said:
supersoniceagle said:

You can download Adobe on an Apple device if you disable Gatekeeper.

OK I'll research it. I hope its for mobiles too...

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4