I Wish Nate Was Myles Away

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What i didnt like was how the oy player i ever saw talking and reving the players up was big Vave, players like myles, brown who have a fair bit of experience need to step up, as does lyon and matai, need to be more vocal.
Mate Lyon and Matai had brilliant games. And they gave their all. Brown was okay. I'd rather be tackled 30 times by Nate Myles than once by Jake T. My new favourite player. Imagine the damage he does with thigh corks to some of those big blokes. It's like a leg kick in ufc. It doesn't look spectacular but enough of them mean you don't have the same power or balance you once did.

The teams still jelling. We have depth and options. Will sort itself out soon when the snakes back

Mate Lyon and Matai had brilliant games. And they gave their all. Brown was okay. I'd rather be tackled 30 times by Nate Myles than once by Jake T. My new favourite player. Imagine the damage he does with thigh corks to some of those big blokes. It's like a leg kick in ufc. It doesn't look spectacular but enough of them mean you don't have the same power or balance you once did.

The teams still jelling. We have depth and options. Will sort itself out soon when the snakes back

Your response baffles me, I wouldnt say they had brilliant games at all, they were average at best. I didnt say brown was poor i said he needs to show his experience a bit better. Myles was poor, embarrising tbh, If you told me he was a australian and queensland representative tonight i would have you in a loony bin. Your blabber about jakes tackling is true but irrelevant.

My new nick name for Myles is Summer Bay...lacks enthusiasm whether we play Home or Away.

Like I said before, metres don't mean **** if you're put on your back and take ten seconds to play the ball. We cant get a roll on, the slow play the balls kill us, gives the defense time to set and launch to be up in our face. All the best props work hard to land backside up.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7