If monas was half the blues would have won

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
NSW:

Andrew Johns
Matthew Johns
Phil Gould
Peter Sterling

QLD:

Ben Ikin
Paul Vautin

Unknown:

Ray Warren
Andrew Voss

Voss is an obvious QLDer. Ikin is a joke.

Just to be fair to Mullen, if he didnt fnd the ground once all night how would that 40/20 that was taken off him have even been considered if it didnt hit the turf.

On the coverage last night, was it just me or was there a general bias in the replays ? Anything dodgy in Qlds favour, 1 reply, best example Inglis 1st try, yet when somehting may have gone against Qld, at least 10 replays, best examples Price non try, Hindmarsh try

Just to be fair to Mullen, if he didnt fnd the ground once all night how would that 40/20 that was taken off him have even been considered if it didnt hit the turf.

Don't be so literal about everything. It was an exaggeration to make a point.

Its like saying 'Did he even catch anything'? after dropping a ball a number of times.

sterling favours queensland a lot of the time in commentry - he is the .5

sterlo, ravs fatty gould and voss do the majority of the call, iken, the johns boys chip in occasionally with iken saying everything is queensland and the johns boys calling more what actually happened.

Still pretty lop sided but as KE said probably because of the replays ad nausiam for queensland it seems even worse.

Simpkins played for the blues pure and simple. Two tries of obvious forward passes and the blues still don't win. OK, just knock back a regulation flat pass from Qld, declare a no-try and that'll do it. No, wait, that totally ordinary fukwit Haynes will gift the Maroons the game. Waste of space. He's very poor defesively and I've been saying that all year. You can never win a game without some brains around the scrum base and NSW had none. Anasta is a moron, can't pass, can't kick. Mullen was completely out of depth. The idiocy goes on and on. Give Qld the case of XXXX now and forget these exhibition games. Who cares whether Monnas would do a better job than Mullet. It just doesn't matter.

shhhh

DSM5 has been called in for origin 2 for some set plays. He has a great backround in Gridiron.

Your being a dick fluffy.

He doesn't agree with you in one post and you go to every single on of them and post something about him that has nothing to do with football.

Who's trolling?

you're trolling, that who.

DSM5 posted the exact same thing to my many varied things to start after claiming its a "waste of time".

If you bother to read and not troll you would know that all DSM5's posts have been about the forward passes yet you said he never said that in another thread.

Why? just to have a go at me ergo flip = troll

Should i even start on the hypocrisy of someone whinging about a little personall call after they called another poster a toothless hippey?

Its funny how the only people you ever have a go at for not posting to flips rules are the ones who have a different opinion of you.

Maybe you're not a troll, maybe you this is your only way of debating?

Either way the Captain Hero tag fits perfectly.

Your just the only bloke who gets under my skin.

Whenever someone doesn't agree with you you run around like a little girl for the rest of the day making usless posts because you just have to always be right dont ya matey.

I don't troll your posts fluffy.

I come in to see what you had to offer to this topic and its something about DSM5 from anothre thread and has nothing to do with football.

If you want to keep useing the trolling line, stop posting the childish stuff in every thread. Its really hard to avoid.

Look mate. I seriously don't have a problem with you.

I just don't understand why the disagreement with you and DS needs to spread over every thread.

As for Duff, it was a joke fluffy. In response to the 'queenslander' jokes that were the favorite of the day yesterday.

If Monnas had been playing for the blues we would have been beaten by 50 points.

Monnas doesn't do it in big games and that is part of his problem. he cannot step up that further notch like the goodd players can do.

In fact I am yet to be convinced that Orford can step up in the big games either.

I would perservere with Mullen as he will be the goods in the long run.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6