If Penrith Lose.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And were right back in it..
We will beat the roosters... We have the talent to beat the bunnies...
Making a gf was impossible imo last night, now ide say we're a 50/50 shot at it... Now I honestly think storm will make the gf, and I think storm will beat us in a gf if we get there, BUT just to make a gf would be absolutely massive and now the doors open for that

Would not be suprised if Des planned this … Mad scientist
kansas city pink GIF by Polyvinyl Records

Biggest losers of tonight were the Panthers and Melbourne. Biggest winners Souths and Manly..and sort of the roosters (but no ways they get through Manly and souths)

Des is a fair coach , no doubt about that , but getting this side “ up” after a demoralising loss like last night is like thinking I’m going to bang Paige Spirianac next weekend.

They will be fragile and broken.

It’s not like normal season games , finals are intense , every one of them.

Nah , we are dusted , out in straight sets.
This souths win changes everything.

If we try to right the wrongs and manage to just beat the roosters next week we play souths. Roosters in their current state are the tier below souths and us.

Souths now will have the hype as the dark horse and people will expect them to get to the grand final. Yet they are just like us - they have strong attack and inconsistent forwards. If they start fast they’re in the game, if they start bad or have a really unfortunate run they can panic and fold.

We need to beat a team close to that top tier to have any hope of playing with confidence against the storm or penrith after that terrible week 1 finals match.

Chances are that we scrape through next week. Get a little bit of form back. Then we have a chance to shock souths, who are a tier above the roosters and are pushing storm/penrith territory.

Sure week 1 was a nightmare and we were horrible like we were vs newcastle earlier in the season. Like you said it will definitely take some recovering from. But our path to the grand final is fortunately a gradual climb. Get a little better against the roosters and we can win. Get up that next step over souths, well it’s possible? Make it to a gf? Well then we’d have some confidence back and would potentially feel ready for that top tier. At least the players know we were (emphatically) our own worst enemies vs the storm. There’s got to be some (perhaps just a little) optimism left that if we get it right on game day in that game vs the storm we have a lot more to show.

I don't know where to post this so I will hate. I have been very negative since our loss on Friday and I have given us next to no chance to beat whoever we play next week. I will eat my humble pie now and admit i have been wrong .

South's winning tonight changes everything. Our side of the draw opens up big time and roosters are there for the taking..how badly do we want it and want to rectify our embarrassment of Friday night.

I see us as the much better chance of knocking out south's than easts but we first have to focus on easts Friday night.

The door has opened will we take it?

Also sorry if I sounded so down and been snippy just hated how we played on Friday and hate how it ended up.

I am not sure I understand how Penrith losing makes our path to grand final victory so much easier.

Instead of having to beat 3 teams we have not beaten all year, we now have to beat 3 teams we have not beaten all year 🙄

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8