if you are going to win a comp or come close

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mac

signing a couple of tall strong powerful and skilful fijian rugby stars on both our wings would not go a stray….Koribete yes he is going to rugby, but Suliasi Vunivalu is just as good and if not better….I would much rather Bozo have a talent scout in Fiji at the moment than bringing in guys like Johno Wright….it just doesn't make sense

but how are u going win it when parra is about to win 3 in a row corey and guthersen best halfs combo in the comp good luck but i agree manly need fijians

It's funny how the games changing..there's almost a new international blueprint for success these days. Ie Ure wingers are Fijian (thanks for the tip Bellyache) and u toss in 3-4 hard running Islander boys in ure pack. That's a half dozen odd doods out of ure 17 man squad sorted. The real skill then required is to find another 12 handy players to fill the other positions lol

Sadly the way the game is going I see a time in the future that we will only have Fijians and Islanders playing the game. The NRL don't give a toss about the country, and Junior League seems to be in a mess, so where else will they recruit from ?

Last edited:
Plus the other factor too (and this isn't racism it's fact) is that with so many Islanders playing junior footy now Mums and Dads are reluctant to let little 45 kg Jonny play under 12s against 75kg opponents. I imagine in the future many good kids will instead be encouraged to take up AFL. More aerobic game than size strength based and u still get to kick and pass a footy!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8