I'm bored

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No WAMF, you said you were going, I'm just calling your bluff. Maybe folk are getting an insight into why you are one of the prime reasons the MWSE forums were shut down.

From all of my experience on here over the years ive never seen a mod do anything untoward or abuse his/her authority.

I would say to anyone on here be bloody thankful that this place is different to ther forums like LU, where mods are of a much lower level of intelligence and act in ways that defy common sense and common courtesy.

Matabele said:
No WAMF, you said you were going, I'm just calling your bluff. Maybe folk are getting an insight into why you are one of the prime reasons the MWSE forums were shut down.

According to some, my actions were a prime reason.

Maybe you could point out where I said I'm going?
I said "I'm over this ****". Not I'm picking up my bat and ball and running away but I would expect nothing less then a twist or misconstrue from you.
Anyhow Mata, continue to bicker on all you like but I'm over it

I might ban you for having an offensive avatar picture. Black face is Hey Hey it's Saturday style humour.

Matas, besides being a moronic turd, you are a completely obnoxious person with absolutely no idea.

At least Nudge could be understood. I have no idea what you're on about half the time, Milo.

Are serious parts of your brain missing? lol

Mata and DSM5 would be well to stop the insults and either move to PM or move on. You both have things to contribute but for Mods to be feuding like this does no one any good. Argue the point by all means but leave the cheap shots!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8