I'm sorry - did I miss something?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I went and reviewed the tape

Having done that, i still beleive that both efforts should have had the same result, no try.

Stewart's hand in on the ball, but just as the ball hits the ground i can;t say that he really had control of it

Kiwi Eagle link said:
I went and reviewed the tape

Having done that, i still beleive that both efforts should have had the same result, no try.

Stewart's hand in on the ball, but just as the ball hits the ground i can;t say that he really had control of it
  Take into account it is also bouncing off a dragon leg and what is important is ony wether he gets downward pressure as the ball hits the turf, and there is no doubt he does.

As for Nightingale - there are two blatant knock forwards off dragon fingers!

Neither was a try.

A freeze frame wouldnt really help much Ryan, except to show that he had downward pressure on it when that frame stopped, not that he fumbled it beforehand.

That one is a moot point anyway, take away Nightingales try and we still win at any rate. And we are all in agreement that that one is definately a no try.

Would have, should have, but we didn't. The point is we never should have lost after finally going ahead with the Robbo try. We couldn't finish them off, Choc made a stupid mistake and we paid for it.

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE link said:
Don't forget we would have won if poor beaver had not dropped the ball over the line.

I'm over the loss and all that but i have been wondering this:

If it wasn't Beaver who dropped the ball, would people (we?) be crucifying them?  Say if it was Orford or Bell or Ballin?

I don't mean to start a war, it's just a thought i've been having lately.

Beaver does get some leeway, but overall we should have had that game wrapped up with or without that missed opportunity.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4