I'm starting to think we need Cronk.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
To help us to ice games we should win.
Like today.
Sure we need players who can tackle better than we did today and not throw stupid passes but it all comes down to a professional, ruthless, winning attitude, and he would guarantee that.

We need experience, it's up to recruitment whether we buy experience or gain experience with the players we've got. Seems we'll be buying experience (probably not Cronk) although I've got very little bad things to say about our halves. Second-rowers didn't do enough, I reckon winterstein was decent today although Lane was poor, we need Siro back asap. We need our backs to take a **** ton of runs, they didn't really do that today which made our forwards tired. I reckon that's our key this season, let our backs take as many hit ups as possible

If we did have Cronk, that last try would have 100% been called an obstruction

I get the impression that DCE doesn't have much rapport with the referees!

He seems to get flapped away consistently and disregarded.
Other captains seem to be able to engage referees in dialogue more consistenty.

Tbh I'm more talking the need for attitude with this thread than positions.
I honestly believe we need someone to bring that more than any other ingredient.

Cherry-Evans has been awesome this year, for every 10% better DCE gets, put 5 of that down to how good Green has been for this team. You cant close the game out as halves with your team defending poorly and making errors.

Cherry-Evans has been awesome this year, for every 10% better DCE gets, put 5 of that down to how good Green has been for this team. You cant close the game out as halves with your team defending poorly and making errors.
I agree. But the mindset of winning only comes with winning.
I've thought that DCE has been great this year and green has been a revelation but it was showed up big time today that we just lack the hard edge mentality to bring home the bacon.
But not just that, it's the ability to put a team away when we are close to 20 points up.
As I said, more about attitude than performance because I think one follows the other and he knows how to win.

If it's taken you this long to realise that Cronk would improve our team then I imagine you are new to this sport.
Cronk has been a gun for 10 years. If we could get him for one season then we'd be a true premiership threat next year.

He's 34 in a few months 380 career games. We don't need any more salary caps on the sidelines. His body could fail him at any time. We don't want a quick fix see you later guy. We have Hastings and he will **** us off soon if we keep him in reserves.

I'm yet to see anything in Hastings!!
I also don't watch lower grades but am sceptical of that form anyway!!

If it's taken you this long to realise that Cronk would improve our team then I imagine you are new to this sport.
Cronk has been a gun for 10 years. If we could get him for one season then we'd be a true premiership threat next year.
Well if I am new to the sport then I must be in the same company as our head of football who doesn't seem to be bashing down his door to sign him.

Lucky we will be a premiership threat next year anyway.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8