In Ricky's Defence.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Maybe its a ploy

He named the team after Bogan's injury and to say he was sticking loyal
he went

1 Bogan
2 Hayne
3 Hopoate
4 Gasnier
5 Uate

He is probably going to go with this however

1 Hayne
2 Hopoate
3 Idris
4 Gasnier
5 Uate

This way he appears loyal to his players selected in game 1
and only dumped the underperformers of King and Saints hooker

The only problem with your theory is that the first line up looks better than the next.

simz said:
The only problem with your theory is that the first line up looks better than the next.

Are you high?
Jamal Idris looked unstoppable the other night
The rest of his team ****ed him over with a lacklustre performance
i actually felt sorry for the bloke,he played his heart out and didnt
deserve to lose a game by 34 points

The rest of them deserved to lose by 500

Well I guess I am in the minority as I would have hoppa over iris anyday. There a multiple wingers that hoppa can make look like a superstar.

simz said:

I think that too mate .. i dont know why Hoppa cant just slot in for dugan...

I hate hayne at fullback,, in his head he thinks its still 09.. doesnt do fukn nothing..

jjai said:
simz said:

I think that too mate .. i dont know why Hoppa cant just slot in for dugan...

I hate hayne at fullback,, in his head he thinks its still 09.. doesnt do f**n nothing..

the 1st lineup Dugan is out Hoppa in at fullback

Idris comes into centre to fill the void left by hoppa moving to FB simple keep hayne on the wing he is ****..

actually bring in Robbo or Wolfman & get rid of hayne altogether

Kiwi Eagle said:
I can't get my head around people thinking Hayne is s**t.

Wow

I think its the hype people don't like. He's got skills that most players could only dream of, but there are several aspects of his play which are underwhelming. His positional play for starters isn't that good. He is an easy fullback to find open space with kicks, he's also often slow to read the play and is often no where in the picture when teams score outwide. Most of the good fullbacks are much better at that. He also doesn't seem interested these days when he's returning kicks. The only time it appears like he is having a go when the team is 20m and he can play as a first receiver. Its those reasons why Stuart doesn't want him as the Blues no 1 and I have to agree with him. If it was Hayne circa 2009 but he's a different player now with a different ego.

& now he adds minichello to the side in for Dugan.. why??? they coming 4th last & they use him..

Kiwi Eagle said:
I can't get my head around people thinking Hayne is s**t.

Wow

I can`t get my head around people who think he isn`t ****.. :p

Has anyone considered that not only does he deserve to be there but that it is possibly likely that he was given the green light in the hope he may change his mind once he tastes the big time......??

perhaps the league stalwarts had a conversation saying "let's give him this because it may just be enough to temp him to stay in league......and he deserves to be there too"

Jado said:
Has anyone considered that not only does he deserve to be there but that it is possibly likely that he was given the green light in the hope he may change his mind once he tastes the big time......??

perhaps the league stalwarts had a conversation saying "let's give him this because it may just be enough to temp him to stay in league......and he deserves to be there too"

I don't think he's been selected to keep him league. But I'm certain Ricky hopes he rises to the challenge and wants him back to his 09 form.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6