In the interests of fair play

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Pirates Coach to Receive Disciplinary

In a sudden move to squash rumour’s and prevent repeat occurrence’s the Silvertails Rugby League Board has decided to take action over comments made by the QLD Pirates coach, fLIP.

Having caused a stir throughout the league after his comments on Wednesday afternoons edition of Fox Sports Preview, Coach fLIP is expected to be found guilty of ‘Unsportsmanlike Insinuation’. The charge carries a maximum penalty of 15 good lashing with a leather belt.

The Pirates have indicated that coach fLIP will not contest the charge but will most likely try and have the charge downgraded to less than 10 lashings. When contacted over the incident fLIP commented; “look… um, im sorry. Ah, this is probably the lowest point of my career right now… and I’m not saying what I said was wrong, but, ah, some things are just better not said and I would like to leave it at that thanks. Oh, and I’ll see you on the weekend Schlossy you #*#$ing #&*$&#!.

The Noosa Pirates today officially rejected the accusation that their coach was a one eyed crook with a jaundiced complexion & outdated hat.
[br][img=200x200]../../AE_files/public/1173874206_808_FT143281_noosapirates_200x200.gif[/img]

This is classic stuff.. can't wait to see the stories that unfold in the silvertails comp this year.

My only worry is that I might have to come up with a your mum joke every week.....I just don't know if I have the stamina for that one!!

Nutz your going to have a big win this weekend I reckon. Especially if CW's team stays the same.

[quote author=Matabele]
[quote author=fLIP]
What is that?

A Matabele Shiled. It complemented the assegai to complete Africa's most lethal nation of killing machines.

[/quote]

AIDS ain't a nation. ;) I was very careful with my distinctions.

Though Mugabe is doing a pretty good job of genocide through starvation at the moment.

AIDS?

[/quote]

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8