Incompetence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
True, JT is better than Sherwin now so should we revisit this thread 2026?
There isn't a Bulldog official out there that doesn't deny he was one that got away, but how many players in that time frame have turned out to as good as him?

Decisions need to be made, who do you propose we tap on the shoulder?

"Thanks for the service over all these years, we know you've still got it and you deserve to finish your career here but we're gonna let you go because we need to keep this young guy who's played 5 games. We can't keep him in reserve grade and expect him to be happy.
Look, yeah we know he's coming back from an ACL reco and may never be the same again, but the fans demand it.
We don't expect you to play reggies on the coin you're on and you're too good for that so can you just go to England or finish up, don't worry about the half a mill that you'll forego.
Good, glad you understand."

What's to say the above scenario played out, we keep him and the he "does a Foran" and f%^ks off in two years time to do whats best for his family ie go to the highest bidder.

There are one or two, or maybe three, that I would have tapped on the shoulder before Gutherson. Matai would be the first. You don't treat your juniors like Manly seem to be doing. And, as for Foran, he has never struck me as a loyal Manly man. He was kind of forced to the club from Norths, so I don't agree with your comparison in any way, shape or form.

Can you leave your God bothering religious twaddle to your Pentecostal/Bikie website - 'Brothers in Arms'...
I don't mean to offend with my religious views Feathered friend and in future I will just stick to Go the mighty Sea eagles and Birds of a feather stick together because on game day all of us Manly Sea eagle lovers stand up as one and cheer for our team :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8