****ing rain -> leaking roof

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
the inside of my room is pretty much messup going to need to have the ceiling taken out and inspected as well as the roof itself being fixed. Hopefully my real estate gets off their ass and does it soon.

Am moving out in 4 months anyways

Thank you for the rant but I was in actual fact being genuine that they were nice enough to come fix it.
Glad to hear it Dan. From my POV, at least, there seemed to be an implication in your post. As mentioned before, when you specifically mentioned the 4 o'clock thing, we (apparently wrongly) assumed that there was some complaining about the timing of the situation. Either way, glad to hear your roof is fixed.

but I like your speech you should save that for later, that **** could come in useful somtime
Maybe, though to be perfectly honest I would be more than happy to never be in the situation again where I would need to make such a 'speech' about volunteer workers...

you forgot to mention that I was the only one who tried to suggest Dan was not being a self centred bastard..........

Actually i dont know how I made that mistake :)

yeah on an odd uncharacteristic moment, I actually appreciated what they did. Had I wanted to whinge I would have gone on about waiting 24 hours for them to come and so on.
But I appreciate all they did and do for free.

It is my real estate that are my target.

Ahh real estate, the group that keeps on giving.........

giving you the ****s when you are a tenant that is.

FFS Dan, get up in your roof and do it yourself. I did. Although I have to say, at my height, I could almost do the 100 metre hurdles through the joint.

Ahh real estate, the group that keeps on giving.........

giving you the ****s when you are a tenant that is.

Our old agent tried to rob us blind when the bond was soppost to be returned, we didnt accept the bull**** stuff they wanted us to repair (stuff in the original inpection report) but he wouldnt budge.

So we wrote to the bond board filling out the proper application, saying the agent hadnt retunred our bond after 4 weeks and there were no outstanding payments at all (not even the ones we did do that we orignally agreed to). Got the entire lot back leaving them with a cost of $70 or so just to get the matter heard, not guarenteed to get anything back either. They didnt take up the offer out of their pocket.

Alsways good getting 1 back on them

FFS Dan, get up in your roof and do it yourself. I did. Although I have to say, at my height, I could almost do the 100 metre hurdles through the joint.

Ryan they are town houses, there is no access to get inside the roof. And also, I dont own the place like you own yours.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2